MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

Filtered by skin tone : Other

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product is great... really beautiful texture... thin, pigmented, and has a lovely finish. The girls below me have basically covered it, but it's definitely worth checking out. Both this and the light boost! I use them together.

$25 for .12 oz knock off of YSL Touche Eclat ($41 for .1 oz)
There are many versions of the YSL out there now. I use radiant rose every single day. the product clicks up. Can sometimes get a little messy when you underestimate how much will ooze out, but given how amazingly long this pen lasts, it stays pretty neat if you're careful. The formula lends luminosity to the area applied in a very light way. Though I used to apply concealer in the same way (to naso-labial folds), this is lighter and blends really well. I haven't tried any drugstore versions and won't pay $41 for YSL. For me, this is the perfect choice. I have been holding my back up for 2 mos and still haven't had to bust it out.

This highlighter is amazing!! It covers any darkness under the eye and also illuminates the eye area without being shiny or shimmery. It melts into your skin and just leaves a beautiful glow. It doesn't cake up at all and doesn't settle into fine lines. Who could ask for more. I have tried all the others (Lancome, YSL, Benefit etc,) and this is far superior in every way.