MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.8

I have very yellow-toned skin, however this is still workable providing that you use your concealer or foundation atop of it. I don't ever use full-coverage products so this is not a problem for me.

I really loved what this product did to brighten my skin as a highlight, without the shimmer. However, it sadly broke me out. I tried this on and off for over a year and it definitely is this product.

I've used it all so it's a good sign in general but overall I hadn't receive the performance I was hoping for. Wanted the natural look with a slight pop of highlight - got pretty much nothing on my fair/ olive skin. Regarding the great reviews from other consumers I guess the color wasn't for my skin type though MAC mua advised it. Probably more fair/porcelain gals will have more luck with this product.

Love this highlighting pen for under the eyes. Its so easy to blend and gives you a fresh, ready to go look quickly. I usually blend this out with a beauty blender and set with a powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This has become a staple in my morning makeup routine by accident. A friend gave this to me because it was too light for her, and I now use it every single day. When I first used it, I was taken back by how well it covered dark areas. It's really great and lightweight for use at the corners of eyes, around the nose, around the lips, and above/below the brows. This wouldn't be my number one for use as an all around concealer, but it COULD work as one if you forget your normal concealer or if you're in a hurry. It does a pretty decent job to cover redness/blemishes as well as working to lightly conceal dark circles(and mine are pretty purple/dark).

I use this pen on my eyes too before applying shadow since it's so handy being a clickable pen. I'd probably give it a 3/5 on how well it works to keep eyeshadow on(I'm not sure how many uses this pen is supposed to have lol)

This is definitely a repurchase for me.

I have tried so many highlighter pens and this one is AMAZING! I will definitely consider this a staple. I love highlight (a-la-Kim-Kardashian) and this product delivers it! It lasts all day, and blends like a dream. Great with foundation or without.

I feel that there really isn't a tonne of product for the price however it is still worth it to me.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use "light boost" to highlight my cheekbones, brows, nose, Cupid's bow as I have yellow undertones and use "radiant rose" to highlight the eyes. Have been using this product for a long time. Application is smooth, non-cakey and does not annoyingly sit in fine lines on the eye contour area. I'm 45 and this is the only product that works for me. The design is great just by twisting to get the required amount of product. Some say about price but you pay for what you get. You also don't need much. One twist can do the lot.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this sooner, I use it every day without fail. This highlighter is AMAZING, I adore the consistency, what with it being a cream highlighter. I use it after I have finished applying all of my make up, straight from the pen, on my nose, upper lip and in between my brows, and on my chin. I blend it in with my fingers and it makes me look glowy and fresh. The colour is very light, and has a pink tone to it. Although I am more yellow toned, (nc30) I feel the pink tone still goes well with my skintone. The only thing is dislike about this product is the packaging, it is the same as the touché éclat pen, but it is impossible to tell how much product is left in it before it runs out. I recommend always having a back up. I just want to add that I don't use it as a cheek highlighter or under the eyes, the reason being is I use the cream colour base in the shade Shell for my cheekbones as it matches my blush well, and for under the eyes I prefer to use a peachy concealer to cancel out the brown/blue tones. I recommend the highlighter called Bright Forecast for under the eyes, it is a definite peach colour.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I recently bought this and I really like it! I use it under my eyes, on my forehead, down my nose and a bit on my chin. It really gives a certain glow and it highlights my under eye area which makes my face look so much fresher. I have thought about buying the touche eclat - but this is a whole lot cheaper and I'm satisfied! :-)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

SO I went to my Mac counter looking for a blush and a new concealer. The makeup artist took me straighter to the highlighter pen (mind you I was like what are you doing)...She put it on and OMG...I am in love!!! It is very natural and almost covers my dark circles alone. I will def be repurchasing this again. THANK YOU mac lady :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm NC30 in Mac pro longwear & NW20 in pro longwear concealer ,this hilighter alone does almost hide my dk circles and w concealed it completely hides them n stays in place all day, I also have this Jupiter pen in bright forecast but its a lil darker for my eye area then I like .I think bright forecast will be a better choice for the summer but not for the winter /fall time anyway I love this product n recomment it for everyone ;) the only negative is the applicator I feel like I'm waiting product cause a lil goes a long way n the pen lets out allot more then what I need :(