MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

4.7

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a great brightening/highlighter pen. It's very similiar to YSLs touché éclat, but I have to say I do prefer this. I applied macs radiant rose on my left undereye and YSLs touché éclat in #1 on the other undereye. Macs radiant rose definitley brightened my eyes more. And it's like half the price of YSLs. I will def continue to buy this as long as it's around

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This does a really good job at brightening my dark circles and puffiness due to allergies. I've tried a few different things now, but this does the trick. Alittle goes a long way, its very creamy. If you apply too much on, it'll give you the reverse raccoon effect. Its easy to control how much you want with the click open bottom.

So far, so good. I gave this 4 lippies because I'm not sure if allergies have been bugging me or this product. My eyes feel a little weird, but I'm sensitive to eye products. It does a fantastic job, though, over my Neutrogena concealer. Really does brighten without following the typical "brightener" rule of "I'm super shiny and reflective!" This manages to brighten while being matte. I suppose it has a sheen to it; matte would look very odd. I'm a big fan so far because it works without containing Vitamin E in it, which I'm allergic to.

*Edit - I've been wearing this a week or two and it's great! It covers my circles without the need for another concealer. I'll use my older one if I'm super tired, but otherwise, this one product is my go-to now. I just wish it wasn't in that stupid click pen; a tube contains so much more product and is easier to work with.
*Edit again - this is Holy Grail material, ladies. Nothing makes me look more refreshed, and it's so easy to use. I will distinctly go out and pay way too much money for this again when mine runs out! continued >>

This does a great job of lightening up my under-eye area, as well as evening out my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I tested it out using no other eye primer or paint pot (I used only this highlighter and eyeshadow), and had no creasing all day. So far I'm very impressed and loving this product! Thank you MAC for making a product that is useful for very fair skinned customers.

This highlighter is amazing!! It covers any darkness under the eye and also illuminates the eye area without being shiny or shimmery. It melts into your skin and just leaves a beautiful glow. It doesn't cake up at all and doesn't settle into fine lines. Who could ask for more. I have tried all the others (Lancome, YSL, Benefit etc,) and this is far superior in every way.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A cheaper alternative to YSL version. Love the formulation and color. This conceals and gives me a highlight without shimmer. Perfect shade for fair skin.

It works fine but I'm afraid the colour is a bit too light for my skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this Highlighter Pen! I am a MAC NC25 in Studio Fix powder and use the NW20 in Studio Finish concealer. I have been using the radiant rose as a highlighter over my studio finish concealer. I have never used this as my primary concealer but it would probably work. I originally purchased this pen in light boost but that was a little yellow for my skintone and did not give me the brightening effect that I was looking for. I returned the High Boost pen and on my second try I went with Radient Rose and it is the perfect color for me! This is a great highlighter and under eye brightener. I am not a fan of the click pen that this comes in but that is the only con for me. I will definitely be repurchasing this as long as it is available!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm NC30 in Mac pro longwear & NW20 in pro longwear concealer ,this hilighter alone does almost hide my dk circles and w concealed it completely hides them n stays in place all day, I also have this Jupiter pen in bright forecast but its a lil darker for my eye area then I like .I think bright forecast will be a better choice for the summer but not for the winter /fall time anyway I love this product n recomment it for everyone ;) the only negative is the applicator I feel like I'm waiting product cause a lil goes a long way n the pen lets out allot more then what I need :(

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

SO I went to my Mac counter looking for a blush and a new concealer. The makeup artist took me straighter to the highlighter pen (mind you I was like what are you doing)...She put it on and OMG...I am in love!!! It is very natural and almost covers my dark circles alone. I will def be repurchasing this again. THANK YOU mac lady :)