MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.8

I love this... But as a highlighter. To me this is not a concealer but it can be worn on top of a concealer... To highlight, which is its purpose. This is my absolute go to for highlighting underneath the brows. It creates a sharp line and is easily blended in. My brows are gappy and I have to draw the angle, this pen just perfects it. Couldn't be without it.
For reference I'm NW20/25 and the radiant rose is a perfect compliment to my skin tone.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use "light boost" to highlight my cheekbones, brows, nose, Cupid's bow as I have yellow undertones and use "radiant rose" to highlight the eyes. Have been using this product for a long time. Application is smooth, non-cakey and does not annoyingly sit in fine lines on the eye contour area. I'm 45 and this is the only product that works for me. The design is great just by twisting to get the required amount of product. Some say about price but you pay for what you get. You also don't need much. One twist can do the lot.

I like this highlighter, but like the Pro-Longwear concealer much better. This does a great job of brightening the under eye area, but can be drying and extra moisturizing is highly recommended. It's great to apply on the brow bone to give the illusion of lift. I've found the Pro-Longwear concealer stays put after applying and does a great job of concealing any dark spots. I might try the suggestion of mixing a little of the highlighter and NW20 concealer together.

Simply beautiful! I use it after applying pro long wear concealer to brighten, its awesome.

This highlighter is amazing!! It covers any darkness under the eye and also illuminates the eye area without being shiny or shimmery. It melts into your skin and just leaves a beautiful glow. It doesn't cake up at all and doesn't settle into fine lines. Who could ask for more. I have tried all the others (Lancome, YSL, Benefit etc,) and this is far superior in every way.