MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.6

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great highlighter! I love the way my face looks when I use this for a tiny bit of contouring - especially the very top of my cheek/temple/outer eye area. The pink color is perfect for my skin tone.

Actually I don't understand what's so big deal with this..I'm a little bit disappointed,I waited more from this product,as I had read the reviews and watched videos of it.YSL Touche Eclat Pen is better, I think.This stuff dries pretty quick,so I have to do one under eye at the time.I give it 3 lipsticks,I do like it,but it's nothing special.I'd be interested on hearing more about those peoples' opinions,who are thinking this MAC highlighter pen is better than YSL,which is about 20 years old formula,that's something special.I thought this would be creamier concistency,but it is pretty thin.I definitely can't wear this as a concealer,it does not conceal anything.My dark under eyes are showing through of this product.There's foundation and concealer needed before you can apply this(with YSL I don't need concealer).But still,overall a good product.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a must-have, every day staple in my makeup kit, and also a product that I use on almost everyone as a freelance makeup artist. This is a highlighting pen and is not meant to be used solely as a concealer. I use this to highlight areas of my face (above eyebrows, sides of nose, and in the triangle underneath the eye). This is perfect for that highlighted, sculpted contour look that is big right now. You'll notice that this product does not have a shiny consistency when it dries. This becomes a matte finish, but still has luminous particles. This also does not crease or cake in fine lines the way most highlighting pens do. It's also very affordable at $25, especially when compared to similar products by other high-end lines that are closer to $40.

My favorite way to use this pen is to clean up around the eye, after doing a smoky eye or using a dark shadow in general, and really carve out a shadow shape. This has quickly become one of my HG products, and I like the clickable pen. Like any product that is packaged that way, it's going to take quite a few clicks to get the product from the barrel of the pen into the brush, so don't let that put you off, as I'd noticed a few other reviewers had mentioned that. The yellow shade in this pen is also amazing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This, along with Bobbi Brown corrector, is my HG combination for under eyes. I can't believe I didn't discover this sooner. The consistency is great, it effectively brightens dark circles under the eyes, lasts all day, makes me look more awake, and doesn't settle into lines or get cakey.

Plus, it's Back 2 Mac eligible. Will repurchase and recommend.

Love love love this!! I use it everyday and just purchased my second one!! Applies great, no cakiness!

I'm so disappointed with this product! Makes no difference to my face and takes off all of the foundation underneath it. To put it bluntly this product just doesn't work

Best highlighter around. Very smooth and creamy, doesn't crease and really gives the perfect bright eye effect. Blends perfectly with my Stila blender, great product all around. A staple in my makeup bag ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this sooner, I use it every day without fail. This highlighter is AMAZING, I adore the consistency, what with it being a cream highlighter. I use it after I have finished applying all of my make up, straight from the pen, on my nose, upper lip and in between my brows, and on my chin. I blend it in with my fingers and it makes me look glowy and fresh. The colour is very light, and has a pink tone to it. Although I am more yellow toned, (nc30) I feel the pink tone still goes well with my skintone. The only thing is dislike about this product is the packaging, it is the same as the touché éclat pen, but it is impossible to tell how much product is left in it before it runs out. I recommend always having a back up. I just want to add that I don't use it as a cheek highlighter or under the eyes, the reason being is I use the cream colour base in the shade Shell for my cheekbones as it matches my blush well, and for under the eyes I prefer to use a peachy concealer to cancel out the brown/blue tones. I recommend the highlighter called Bright Forecast for under the eyes, it is a definite peach colour.

This is my favorite highlighting pen so far. it's bright pink color and creamy opaque consistency make it perfect for my under eye area. I use this under my concealer. It smooths out easily and allows layering of products without losing or moving this product. It doesn't look cakey at all.
Awesome product!

Love love love this! It's perfect to use while contouring and highlighting those cheek bones and brow bones. It's opaque and stays matte all day long. I'm prone to acne and it hasn't irritated my skin or broken me out once. I know it's semi pricey, but let me just say that you get what you pay for! There is not one drugstore illuminator that even comes remotely close to the quality in this one!