MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've gone through two of these and I'm buying my third this week. I'm so pale that I use this as a concealer. It's the only product I've found that matches my skin. It covers my dark circles and makes me look alive. I cannot say how much I love this product - there aren't enough words in the English language. With that said, it does not work on any kind of blemish other than red, smooth spots.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was so sure this was the perfect color for me, but it looked very ashy on me. I am NW20. This should have been perfection, but it always gave me this ashy look. No matter how little I used. Now given all the raves for this product, I still think maybe I was just doing something wrong. But bottom line is, I had to return because no matter how I used it, I wasn't enjoying it. I tried Light Boost too (sample) but it was off as well.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a a great brightening product. It works as a color corrector with pinky undertones to lighten dark areas. It doesn't have these useless shimmer particles which i dislike. I use this either over or underneath my concealer and i find to have surprisingly l little creasing. The price/g is great in my opinion since similar products usually offer half the product for the same price!

I was researching on this product on MUA, but was disheartened to find only 10 reviewers at that time. BUT all 10 of them gave optimistic opinions about it so I decided to go ahead and purchase mine=] n I'm SO GLAD I went ahead to get it!!!! This magic wand is amazing!! comes off liquid but allowed enough time to blend and finishes off as a semi-liquid/powdery finish. Try to visualize it as a "better-than-powder" highlighter that comes out of a click pen applicator. The price, to me, was kinda expensive considering it's amount and size, that's why I gave it 4 lippies. And as for the packaging, it took quite awhile for the product to actually be seen coming out of the brush at the first click, but subsequently it was fine. I was trying to be careful with not clicking more than once at first try cos I read alot about some of the noctorious reviews regards to the click pen type of applicator (some dispenses way too little, others way TOO MUCH). The colour payoff is fantastic! Love the way the pink tone is not too pink nor too light, and it's juz right for my NC15 skin (for ref, I'm NC15 with MAC Studio Sculpt concealer and using Dior SkinForever Fusion wear foundation in 012 - Linen).

True enough, just like some of the other reviewers of this product said, I skipped concealer under my eyes after using Radiant Rose in it's place. This product helps to maintain my undereye areas crease-free and fine lines-free throughout the day (more than 8 hr of wear). I love the overall effect when I add a touch of this highlighter on the bridge of my nose, a little on my cupid's bow, and under the arch of my eyebrows. My entire look became more radiant, healthy-looking, while at the same time natural. Happy that the amount dispensed each time is in small adequate amounts as it's true to the saying of "a little goes a long way". For this product, the effect is better seen when you layer on a lil at a time instead of lapping alot at one shot - easier to control the brightness that you want as well.

Quoting the makeup guru I followed (gossmakeupartist): For undereyes, go BRIGHTER instead of LIGHTER.

Kudos to this highlighter!! <3 <3 <3