Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

2.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/29/2013 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a cheaper dupe to Fresh's lip balm in Rose (which is too pricey at $22), and this is sort of close. At $7, it's a little pricey for a drugstore balm and comes in a weird cardboard packaging that makes it look twice as big as it is,. The actual balm tube inside is the same size and style as any other chapstick.

The color is a very sheer pink, which is great for me because I have naturally pigmented lips and anything darker would turn red or fuschia. It did give me exactly what I was looking for, which is an even, glossy, my-lips-but-better lip color. It WON'T give anything more than that, so if you're looking for reddish lips, I'd get one of the deeper colors. The moisturizing abilities is average for a balm, nothing amazing but not too shabby, either.

I am taking off a lippie because the smell is TERRIBLE. I'm not sensitive to fragrances but this just smells really strongly of plastic. I don't have any qualms with putting it on my lips but if you're sensitive to scents, I'd stay away.

EDIT: Taking off another lippie because this gets all over the place if you're drinking or eating. Strange, the Fresh balm is a slightly deeper color and doesn't do this. Not a fan, won't repurchase.

Colour is not flattering, looks very artificial. not moisturising as well

Top Rated Lip Treatments