Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

4.2

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/23/2016 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

An absolute HG for me. I wear minimal makeup and love anything that enhances my natural features, which this does beautifully. The color is absolutely perfect on my pale (slightly yellow under-toned) skin. It's my lips but better. It has great pigmentation and a smooth creamy texture that feels lovely on the lips. I wear this everyday and have at least 3 tubes scattered between my car, purse, and home. I HATE lipstick, like actually hate it. It is beautiful on others but I just don't feel I can pull it off, especially since I'm always snacking on something. It always smears all over my teeth/face and I end up looking like the joker - not cute. I never have this problem with the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. The smell and taste is a little funny but nothing I can't live with.

pros:
-beautiful color
-smooth texture
-keeps lips smooth and soft
-natural ingredients

cons:
-a little pricey for balm, but not for lipstick I guess
-smell/taste isn't the best

***** EDIT *****
Not only is this stuff still my favorite HG lip color/balm, it is now my HG cream blush as well. With a clean ring finger, I dab some onto my cheeks and it is just as beautiful as on my lips. It really pulls your whole look together to have the same color on your lips and cheeks. It is perfect for my everyday "no makeup" look. Super natural, fresh, and dewy looking. I also don't have to worry about how it will effect my skin because it has gentle natural ingredients. I will never be without this little multi-purpose gem. LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

on 11/27/2013 12:03:00 AM

Love the tinted colour and very moisturising. Tried it on my boyfriend, and his lips were shimmering away. Very easy to apply and will definitely purchase this again. Only disadvantage is the cost, its a bit pricey.

on 8/15/2013 9:26:00 AM

Hands-down one of my favorite tinted lip balms out there in the market ! It glides on very smoothly on the lips, while adding a subtle hint of colour without ever drying out the lips (if you're looking for pigmentation, then you'll be disappointed!) . Formula wise, it's very smooth...almost buttery I must say, and does not come scented. The shade also doesn't come with any shimmer.

I got this in Pink Blossom which is a pleasant pink hue that I believe would look great on most fair-medium skin tones. This is one of my everyday lip balm, that practically looks great on every kind of makeup, and is appropriate in a work setting as well. My only gripe is that for a lip balm, it's very expensive !

Would be keen to try out the other colours !

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Thank god it's not like the other burt's bees skinny tubed tints! I now have four of them:
Red Dahlia - berry/burgundy, looks like loreal's luscious jelly balm or Clinique's black honey except not too glossy and less brown red. my go to color for night, a "my lips but vampier shade"
Rose - Poppy red, like i just ate a cherry popsicle, a "my lips but redder shade"
Pink Blossom - Barbie pink, looks electric pink on the tube but applies a sheer wash of baby pink, its the best MLBB for me and tones down my medium pigmented lips
Hibiscus - peachy pink but on my lips it looks orange-pink...like a disgusting shade of oompa loompa orange pink, not flattering at all! (i'm NC35-42 olive-yellow tones)

Out of all the three i like Pink Blossom the best which is a surprise. Pink blossom just seems to brighten my face up more, definitely MLBB on my medium pigmented lips and its so wearable for everyday. I work at a hospital and keep this in my pocket and when i apply it, the consistency is similar to the nivea essential dark blue or the light blue kind. its really moisturizing and it lasts 2-3 hrs and i have to reapply (i bite my lips often) but i really don't need a mirror to apply which is awesome (unlike the red dahlia and rose because of the pigmentation, i seem to need a mirror more than this.). I always pair this up with a bronzy smokey eye and i prefer this pink instead of a nude lip. oh and i just use a tinge on my cheeks as well! I got these for 5$ with coupons and even if it is pricey, its worth it and is cheaper than most nicely tinted balms that come in a POT instead of the tube (korres/MAC/NARS which i refuse to pay for)..
(((UPDATE))): 9/25/12: these ALWAYS melted on me in the summer... sigh i now i have moved on to Korres lip balms...love the pomegranate one :)

on 6/13/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was such a pleasant surprise! I love the consistency, smell, and color of this lip balm. It gives my lips hydration that lasts and just the perfect hint of color, almost like a pretty sheer pink lipstick.

I like this. The color in the tube is a neutral-leaning towards warm pink. Oh my semi-pigmented lips, it's a nice MLBB pink that is easy to pull off and matches a variety of looks. I'm Asian w/ NC20 skin and it does a good job of brightening There's no shimmer or glitter to the product but it leaves your lips with a pleasant sheen that is not over the top--just healthy looking. The texture of the balm is pretty soft and smooth, not waxy at all like the normal Burt's Bees balm. It comes in a normal lipbalm tube. I didn't give it 5 stars because it's not super moisturizing. It's ok for moisture, but can't beat out old faves like Aquaphor, LUSH Honey Trap and Rosebud Salve. Wear is also not fabulous--about 2 hours max without eating and drinking.