Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/23/2016 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

An absolute HG for me. I wear minimal makeup and love anything that enhances my natural features, which this does beautifully. The color is absolutely perfect on my pale (slightly yellow under-toned) skin. It's my lips but better. It has great pigmentation and a smooth creamy texture that feels lovely on the lips. I wear this everyday and have at least 3 tubes scattered between my car, purse, and home. I HATE lipstick, like actually hate it. It is beautiful on others but I just don't feel I can pull it off, especially since I'm always snacking on something. It always smears all over my teeth/face and I end up looking like the joker - not cute. I never have this problem with the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. The smell and taste is a little funny but nothing I can't live with.

pros:
-beautiful color
-smooth texture
-keeps lips smooth and soft
-natural ingredients

cons:
-a little pricey for balm, but not for lipstick I guess
-smell/taste isn't the best

***** EDIT *****
Not only is this stuff still my favorite HG lip color/balm, it is now my HG cream blush as well. With a clean ring finger, I dab some onto my cheeks and it is just as beautiful as on my lips. It really pulls your whole look together to have the same color on your lips and cheeks. It is perfect for my everyday "no makeup" look. Super natural, fresh, and dewy looking. I also don't have to worry about how it will effect my skin because it has gentle natural ingredients. I will never be without this little multi-purpose gem. LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

on 7/1/2011 8:42:00 PM

Real problem with this was the color. I wanted a light, barely there pink, but this was a rather bright, borderline gaudy pink on me. No more or less special than any other lip balm out there as far as moisture, longevity, etc.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I LOVEEE THIS PRODUCT! Its so smooth with perfect color, definitely a new favorite!

I like this. The color in the tube is a neutral-leaning towards warm pink. Oh my semi-pigmented lips, it's a nice MLBB pink that is easy to pull off and matches a variety of looks. I'm Asian w/ NC20 skin and it does a good job of brightening There's no shimmer or glitter to the product but it leaves your lips with a pleasant sheen that is not over the top--just healthy looking. The texture of the balm is pretty soft and smooth, not waxy at all like the normal Burt's Bees balm. It comes in a normal lipbalm tube. I didn't give it 5 stars because it's not super moisturizing. It's ok for moisture, but can't beat out old faves like Aquaphor, LUSH Honey Trap and Rosebud Salve. Wear is also not fabulous--about 2 hours max without eating and drinking.

Top Rated Lip Treatments