Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite chapstick/lipstick combo. Feels lovely and moisturising, nice natural colour. Really really great.

on 1/29/2013 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a cheaper dupe to Fresh's lip balm in Rose (which is too pricey at $22), and this is sort of close. At $7, it's a little pricey for a drugstore balm and comes in a weird cardboard packaging that makes it look twice as big as it is,. The actual balm tube inside is the same size and style as any other chapstick.

The color is a very sheer pink, which is great for me because I have naturally pigmented lips and anything darker would turn red or fuschia. It did give me exactly what I was looking for, which is an even, glossy, my-lips-but-better lip color. It WON'T give anything more than that, so if you're looking for reddish lips, I'd get one of the deeper colors. The moisturizing abilities is average for a balm, nothing amazing but not too shabby, either.

I am taking off a lippie because the smell is TERRIBLE. I'm not sensitive to fragrances but this just smells really strongly of plastic. I don't have any qualms with putting it on my lips but if you're sensitive to scents, I'd stay away.

EDIT: Taking off another lippie because this gets all over the place if you're drinking or eating. Strange, the Fresh balm is a slightly deeper color and doesn't do this. Not a fan, won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Thank god it's not like the other burt's bees skinny tubed tints! I now have four of them:
Red Dahlia - berry/burgundy, looks like loreal's luscious jelly balm or Clinique's black honey except not too glossy and less brown red. my go to color for night, a "my lips but vampier shade"
Rose - Poppy red, like i just ate a cherry popsicle, a "my lips but redder shade"
Pink Blossom - Barbie pink, looks electric pink on the tube but applies a sheer wash of baby pink, its the best MLBB for me and tones down my medium pigmented lips
Hibiscus - peachy pink but on my lips it looks orange-pink...like a disgusting shade of oompa loompa orange pink, not flattering at all! (i'm NC35-42 olive-yellow tones)

Out of all the three i like Pink Blossom the best which is a surprise. Pink blossom just seems to brighten my face up more, definitely MLBB on my medium pigmented lips and its so wearable for everyday. I work at a hospital and keep this in my pocket and when i apply it, the consistency is similar to the nivea essential dark blue or the light blue kind. its really moisturizing and it lasts 2-3 hrs and i have to reapply (i bite my lips often) but i really don't need a mirror to apply which is awesome (unlike the red dahlia and rose because of the pigmentation, i seem to need a mirror more than this.). I always pair this up with a bronzy smokey eye and i prefer this pink instead of a nude lip. oh and i just use a tinge on my cheeks as well! I got these for 5$ with coupons and even if it is pricey, its worth it and is cheaper than most nicely tinted balms that come in a POT instead of the tube (korres/MAC/NARS which i refuse to pay for)..
(((UPDATE))): 9/25/12: these ALWAYS melted on me in the summer... sigh i now i have moved on to Korres lip balms...love the pomegranate one :)

on 6/13/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was such a pleasant surprise! I love the consistency, smell, and color of this lip balm. It gives my lips hydration that lasts and just the perfect hint of color, almost like a pretty sheer pink lipstick.

Top Rated Lip Treatments