Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this tinted balm. I love the glossy, fresh look it gives. I tend to wear pretty light "no makeup" makeup so this goes perfectly with that look. I have several of these tinted balms as they're so affordable!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good quality lip balm. It is has more of a thin, greasy feel, rather than waxy. This particular shade is a sheer cool-toned rosy pink. My lips are naturally a bit rosy, so the colour doesn't show up on me very well, but this would probably suit paler lips. The scent is a bit sweet and chemically, though pleasant.

on 10/9/2014 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this!!! It's the perfect pink for me! A lit of soft pinks look corpse-like on me, or pepto-bismol. This is soft, creamy, long-lasting and divine!

on 12/15/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Boy was this ever a find. I purchased Chanel Coco Lip Shine in Boy which was beautiful but lasted all of 10 minutes and was not hydrating at all. So I was on the hunt for a substitute and this fits the bill wonderfully The hydration is great and the colour is a rosy pink which brightens and looks natural. This lasts about 4 hours both the moisturizing and the colour. It is not just for weekends. I rated it a 4 because it has a plastic taste on initial application and that disappears over time.

on 8/15/2013 9:26:00 AM

Hands-down one of my favorite tinted lip balms out there in the market ! It glides on very smoothly on the lips, while adding a subtle hint of colour without ever drying out the lips (if you're looking for pigmentation, then you'll be disappointed!) . Formula wise, it's very smooth...almost buttery I must say, and does not come scented. The shade also doesn't come with any shimmer.

I got this in Pink Blossom which is a pleasant pink hue that I believe would look great on most fair-medium skin tones. This is one of my everyday lip balm, that practically looks great on every kind of makeup, and is appropriate in a work setting as well. My only gripe is that for a lip balm, it's very expensive !

Would be keen to try out the other colours !

on 4/17/2013 3:30:00 PM

I looked around for a while until I found these on sale and picked up the Pink Blossom. The package was deceiving as inside the chap stick is your average size. The color was just beautiful, it gives you a "just done, but not trying look." Its a soft pink, but totally age appropriate (I'm 34). I use it all the time but did find my lips were hurting a bit if I took a day off, so something in it was addictive. I later picked up the color hibiscus and really wasn't a fan of that color. I recently bought another Pink Blossom as I I'm almost out of the first stick b/c I wear it so much. Id say I reapply every hour or so.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Color of lip balm when applied is exactly as depicted on the tube. This is a baby doll pink. No shimmer whatsoever. When first applied it has a very light bubble-gum/candy scent. Very moisturizing. I love tinted balms. So convenient to keep in my pocket. :-)

on 2/13/2013 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I thought this was a nice product but not great until I figured out a trick to do with this that makes my lips look a lot larger and the color even better. I first apply burt's bees sun protecting lip balm in spf 8 to my lips. This leaves them with a white cast like all natural sunblock for lips often does. However, on top of that I then apply this tinted lip balm. The result is that the white layer underneath tones down the color of the tinted balm enough to make it look really natural on and for some reason (filling in all the lines/cracks in my lips?) this duo makes my lips look a lot plumper. Better than those expensive lip plumping glosses (and I've tried almost all of those). Sometimes for an extra full look I dab a little pearly gloss in the center of my lips. These two lip balms combined give me the perfect color, make my lips look bigger and also keep my lips really hydrated. By itself I find this balm nice but the color is easy to overdo when just using the one balm. It is really hydrating on though.

on 1/29/2013 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a cheaper dupe to Fresh's lip balm in Rose (which is too pricey at $22), and this is sort of close. At $7, it's a little pricey for a drugstore balm and comes in a weird cardboard packaging that makes it look twice as big as it is,. The actual balm tube inside is the same size and style as any other chapstick.

The color is a very sheer pink, which is great for me because I have naturally pigmented lips and anything darker would turn red or fuschia. It did give me exactly what I was looking for, which is an even, glossy, my-lips-but-better lip color. It WON'T give anything more than that, so if you're looking for reddish lips, I'd get one of the deeper colors. The moisturizing abilities is average for a balm, nothing amazing but not too shabby, either.

I am taking off a lippie because the smell is TERRIBLE. I'm not sensitive to fragrances but this just smells really strongly of plastic. I don't have any qualms with putting it on my lips but if you're sensitive to scents, I'd stay away.

EDIT: Taking off another lippie because this gets all over the place if you're drinking or eating. Strange, the Fresh balm is a slightly deeper color and doesn't do this. Not a fan, won't repurchase.

on 4/9/2012 11:21:00 PM

Very moisturizing and non greasy. However, the color is barely noticeable. and the price is a little too expensive as a lip barm.

update: I like it more now--I found out that if I use a little more the color showsup more. The quality is satisfatory as a tinted lip balm. It is only sort of expensive.

Top Rated Lip Treatments