Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/9/2014 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this!!! It's the perfect pink for me! A lit of soft pinks look corpse-like on me, or pepto-bismol. This is soft, creamy, long-lasting and divine!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

!!!*HG Tinted Lip Balm*!!! I wanted to review this a long time ago but wanted to leave some time to see if I'd end up changing my mind. It's been over two years and I still love this!!

*-* If I slather this on at night, the following morning my lips and smoothed out and plump and stays that way throughout the day. Even the tint stays on the lip to some extent.
*-* The pink blossom colour is beautifully flattering and natural enough to layer on and still look almost natural, not like makeup/lipstick.
*-* The moisturising effect lasts for much longer than other tinted lip balms I've used so for me worth the price, although I do usually wait for a 3 for 2 offer at Boots anyway.
:( The only negative is that it doesn't absorb very quickly so will go straight all over a glass/cup after application & I think the cardboard tube outer packaging is a bit excessive, I can't really find a use for it afterwards.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Color of lip balm when applied is exactly as depicted on the tube. This is a baby doll pink. No shimmer whatsoever. When first applied it has a very light bubble-gum/candy scent. Very moisturizing. I love tinted balms. So convenient to keep in my pocket. :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to say that this lip balm surprised me. I normally love Burt's Bees lip products but when these tinted lip balms came out I thought they were too pricey. I figured no lip balm can be worth $7. So I decided to swap for this item (brand new) and I actually love it! The formula is sooo incredibly moisturizing and has a nice slip to it. The lasting power is very good for a tinted lip balm. I also love the color - Pink Blossom is the perfect MLBB color on me, and it has no shimmer whatsoever which I like. I think it would make a good base for another lip color or with a lip gloss over it too. I would go as far as to say that this is the best tinted balm I've ever tried (and I've tried Korres lip butter as well as many others). I think this is making my HG lip product list. And most definitely an item I'd purchase in the future - it turns out it is worth the price afterall imo :)

Top Rated Lip Treatments