Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/23/2018 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this really exceeded my expectations. I always stayed away from these tinted balms based on my experience with the shimmer sticks Burt's Bees had - they weren't very moisturizing and made my lips peel.

I decided to pick up Hibiscus on a whim and found it to be a bit too red for my liking. I then read the reviews of Pink Blossom & decided to try it out. The colour is AMAZING for fair-medium skin tones. I highly recommend it if you don't like lipstick but still want a nice "je ne sais quoi" tint on your lips. It really is that "my lips but better" kind of shade. From the cap it looks like it would be a barbie pink, but it really isn't. It's also a lot smoother in texture than the Hibiscus shade, oddly enough. Overall, highly recommend this one!

on 8/23/2016 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

An absolute HG for me. I wear minimal makeup and love anything that enhances my natural features, which this does beautifully. The color is absolutely perfect on my pale (slightly yellow under-toned) skin. It's my lips but better. It has great pigmentation and a smooth creamy texture that feels lovely on the lips. I wear this everyday and have at least 3 tubes scattered between my car, purse, and home. I HATE lipstick, like actually hate it. It is beautiful on others but I just don't feel I can pull it off, especially since I'm always snacking on something. It always smears all over my teeth/face and I end up looking like the joker - not cute. I never have this problem with the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. The smell and taste is a little funny but nothing I can't live with.

pros:
-beautiful color
-smooth texture
-keeps lips smooth and soft
-natural ingredients

cons:
-a little pricey for balm, but not for lipstick I guess
-smell/taste isn't the best

***** EDIT *****
Not only is this stuff still my favorite HG lip color/balm, it is now my HG cream blush as well. With a clean ring finger, I dab some onto my cheeks and it is just as beautiful as on my lips. It really pulls your whole look together to have the same color on your lips and cheeks. It is perfect for my everyday "no makeup" look. Super natural, fresh, and dewy looking. I also don't have to worry about how it will effect my skin because it has gentle natural ingredients. I will never be without this little multi-purpose gem. LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

on 1/29/2013 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a cheaper dupe to Fresh's lip balm in Rose (which is too pricey at $22), and this is sort of close. At $7, it's a little pricey for a drugstore balm and comes in a weird cardboard packaging that makes it look twice as big as it is,. The actual balm tube inside is the same size and style as any other chapstick.

The color is a very sheer pink, which is great for me because I have naturally pigmented lips and anything darker would turn red or fuschia. It did give me exactly what I was looking for, which is an even, glossy, my-lips-but-better lip color. It WON'T give anything more than that, so if you're looking for reddish lips, I'd get one of the deeper colors. The moisturizing abilities is average for a balm, nothing amazing but not too shabby, either.

I am taking off a lippie because the smell is TERRIBLE. I'm not sensitive to fragrances but this just smells really strongly of plastic. I don't have any qualms with putting it on my lips but if you're sensitive to scents, I'd stay away.

EDIT: Taking off another lippie because this gets all over the place if you're drinking or eating. Strange, the Fresh balm is a slightly deeper color and doesn't do this. Not a fan, won't repurchase.

Popular Lip Treatments