Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

4.2

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/17/2016 7:37:00 PM

After many, many years...and many wasted dollars...and many discarded barely used tubes....the search for my HG tinted lip balm is over. I've been bypassing the Burts Bees tinted balms for years-after a bad experience with their lip shimmers years back. Those burned my lips and left them frosty and sparkly. Then a couple years ago I tried one of these in a shade I hated...I think it was Tiger Lily-looked awful on me. A couple weeks ago, tried Hibiscus-not a fan. But THIS!
This is the perfect shade I've been looking for forever. That being said-it's sheer and pretty much the exact shade of my natural lip color which is already a pigmented reddish pink. If anything this might be a tad lighter than my natural lips-but it evens every thing out for me as my lips can look a bit splotchy sometimes. So this is one sheer shiny beautiful layer of pinky perfection.
One thing that kept me from trying this sooner is that the shade of the cap is a light pink-and I'm afraid of using anything lighter than my natural lip color as that tends to wash me out. But inside-as you can see from the photo of the opened tube (I shoulda looked here sooner obviously) it's actually a darker pink. A medium shade I guess. But so, so natural looking.
As a balm it's hydrating yet light and slippery the way I like it. For daytime anyway...at night I use a thicker heavy duty cocoa butter balm. This is strictly for feeling pretty. LOVE IT and I need to go buy 100 more tubes in case they ever stop producing

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My to-go lipstick. As a lip balm it's nice but don't expect miracles. The air in my house gets pretty dry during winter because of the heaters and no lip balm I've tried so far could prevent my lips getting a little chapped. I just keep it at a minimum level with a gentle lip peeling and lip balm, and Burt's Bees works just fine for that.

As a lipstick it's really good for me. I'm very pale and a lot of lipsticks, even in pink color looks too much on my face, but this one just leaves a natural-look while giving some color. I also love its scent. As long as Burt's Bees continue to make it I will probably buy.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For a lip balm it has great pigmentation. You have to reapply it because it does not last all day. Your lips feel soft and creamy specially great for winter time. The packaging is really cute with a nice message written on it. This product should be on one's purse always.

Love this! So much better than a lipstick! It moisturizes and has great pigmentation.

on 11/27/2013 12:03:00 AM

Love the tinted colour and very moisturising. Tried it on my boyfriend, and his lips were shimmering away. Very easy to apply and will definitely purchase this again. Only disadvantage is the cost, its a bit pricey.

on 11/21/2013 4:59:00 PM

This is the best lip product I've ever used. Moisturising? Yes (and I have very dry, flaking lips normally). Colour? It is a cute, natural looking pink that you can build up without it being thick like lipstick. It has a semi-translucent type of application, not solid colour. Only qualm I'd have is that the colour can disappear a bit quicker than liked throughout the day, but I don't know if it is just that I don't put on enough or have a habit of biting/pursing/licking my lips (umm...).

on 8/15/2013 9:26:00 AM

Hands-down one of my favorite tinted lip balms out there in the market ! It glides on very smoothly on the lips, while adding a subtle hint of colour without ever drying out the lips (if you're looking for pigmentation, then you'll be disappointed!) . Formula wise, it's very smooth...almost buttery I must say, and does not come scented. The shade also doesn't come with any shimmer.

I got this in Pink Blossom which is a pleasant pink hue that I believe would look great on most fair-medium skin tones. This is one of my everyday lip balm, that practically looks great on every kind of makeup, and is appropriate in a work setting as well. My only gripe is that for a lip balm, it's very expensive !

Would be keen to try out the other colours !

on 6/5/2013 5:10:00 PM

Very moisturizing, not sticky at all. Very sheer color, but not invisible. Looks very natural and is a perfect touch-up to your makeup! I just think any tube of wax that you put on your lips should be priced under $2-$3. Wish it would stay on just a little bit longer, I do touch it up often.

It is a great product - moisturizing and not sticky, very discreet color (i tried Pink Blossom) and scent. I really liked it and i'm looking forward to try other shades as well. Might be a bit too light for cold weather but now, in the end of May, it is perfect.
Not the most glamorous packaging though, but it has some vintage appeal.

on 3/26/2013 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Moisturising, delicate, a mild scent, with a gorgeous hint of sheer pink. I love this; it helps pull together a natural look with no fuss, and keeps my lips soft and supple. I don't know what else to say- this is an absolute must-have for me!

Top Rated Lip Treatments