Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this tinted balm. I love the glossy, fresh look it gives. I tend to wear pretty light "no makeup" makeup so this goes perfectly with that look. I have several of these tinted balms as they're so affordable!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good quality lip balm. It is has more of a thin, greasy feel, rather than waxy. This particular shade is a sheer cool-toned rosy pink. My lips are naturally a bit rosy, so the colour doesn't show up on me very well, but this would probably suit paler lips. The scent is a bit sweet and chemically, though pleasant.

on 12/15/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Boy was this ever a find. I purchased Chanel Coco Lip Shine in Boy which was beautiful but lasted all of 10 minutes and was not hydrating at all. So I was on the hunt for a substitute and this fits the bill wonderfully The hydration is great and the colour is a rosy pink which brightens and looks natural. This lasts about 4 hours both the moisturizing and the colour. It is not just for weekends. I rated it a 4 because it has a plastic taste on initial application and that disappears over time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been looking forever for a product like this. A lip balm that adds a subtle amount of pink to my lips. Love it!!

on 7/11/2013 5:09:00 PM

I was looking for a tinted lipbalm for the summer--something lightweight, that I could just slick on without a mirror. I looked at everything--Chubby Sticks, sheer lipstick, lipgloss, you name it. This is my HG tinted lipbalm! The Pink Blossom shade is a natural pink color, about one shade darker than my natural lips (medium-dark pigmentation, with pale skin). It goes on smoothly and stays for a decent amount of time. I reapply every so often anyways because it feels very hydrating--just instead of the normal clear Burts Bees, it's pigmented to give the "me-but-better" look. It has medium pigmentation--not incredibly sheer, but definitely not opaque. My only (small) quibble is the case is identical to the normal Burts Bees chapstick case, just a different color. A bit more pizazz would have been lovely, but I suppose it works well to slide it in my pocket. I highly recommend and will definitely buy this again when I run out!

on 1/11/2013 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

YUK!!!!!!!!
I am totally confused to why so many people love this product and recommend them.

The taste and smell are terrible. Not long lasting. they just sit on the lips. The colors are not pretty and opaque.

I will only recommend them to my mortal enemy.

I would like my money back!!!!!

on 2/9/2012 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My friend got a 4-pack for Christmas and gave me the Pink Blossom, as the color didn't work for her. WOW. I was really surprised by this little lip balm. First, the color looks neon pink in the tube but goes wears as a natural, playful pink. The perfect natural daytime shade, really. This is my new MLBB. Two, it wears like a lip balm, not a lip gloss. You will have to reapply it like you would have to any Chapstick-like balm.

on 12/12/2011 2:52:00 PM

I would never buy this again. A JUMBO container which contained a teeny, tiny tube of balm. Talk about consumer deception!!! Shoppers beware, if giving this as a gift. You WILL be dispappointed and so will the person who gets this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this product. It's not overly moisturizing, but it's not drying either. I love Burts Bees lip shimmers, but the mint flavor clashes with eating or drinking. The scent and taste of this are much better. This color is perfect for me. Just makes my lips look healthy but definitely not so pigmented that I feel I need a mirror to put it on. I do think the packaging you buy it in is excessive. I hate that you just throw it all away. They should just seal it like all their regular chapsticks.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The color on the packaging led me to believe that it would be a light milky pink shade. It is not! Instead, it's a rather magenta looking pink in the tube. It's very bright and not the creamy nude pink I wanted. A few swipes can make your lips a bright reddish-pink.

Some things I love about the product are the nice smooth texture, all natural ingredients, and lack of peppermint and shimmer.

However, the balm wears away very quickly due to its slickness. It also smells exactly like......red Twizzlers! I don't like my balms to have foodie smells but it's not horrible and my husband actually loves Twizzlers.

There is no reason to have a huge cardboard tube as the outer packaging. All of the other Burt's Bees balms are sold without so I don't know why they thought this product needed it.

Top Rated Lip Treatments