Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

4.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/23/2016 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

An absolute HG for me. I wear minimal makeup and love anything that enhances my natural features, which this does beautifully. The color is absolutely perfect on my pale (slightly yellow under-toned) skin. It's my lips but better. It has great pigmentation and a smooth creamy texture that feels lovely on the lips. I wear this everyday and have at least 3 tubes scattered between my car, purse, and home. I HATE lipstick, like actually hate it. It is beautiful on others but I just don't feel I can pull it off, especially since I'm always snacking on something. It always smears all over my teeth/face and I end up looking like the joker - not cute. I never have this problem with the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. The smell and taste is a little funny but nothing I can't live with.

pros:
-beautiful color
-smooth texture
-keeps lips smooth and soft
-natural ingredients

cons:
-a little pricey for balm, but not for lipstick I guess
-smell/taste isn't the best

***** EDIT *****
Not only is this stuff still my favorite HG lip color/balm, it is now my HG cream blush as well. With a clean ring finger, I dab some onto my cheeks and it is just as beautiful as on my lips. It really pulls your whole look together to have the same color on your lips and cheeks. It is perfect for my everyday "no makeup" look. Super natural, fresh, and dewy looking. I also don't have to worry about how it will effect my skin because it has gentle natural ingredients. I will never be without this little multi-purpose gem. LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite chapstick/lipstick combo. Feels lovely and moisturising, nice natural colour. Really really great.

Love this! So much better than a lipstick! It moisturizes and has great pigmentation.

on 11/27/2013 12:03:00 AM

Love the tinted colour and very moisturising. Tried it on my boyfriend, and his lips were shimmering away. Very easy to apply and will definitely purchase this again. Only disadvantage is the cost, its a bit pricey.

It is a great product - moisturizing and not sticky, very discreet color (i tried Pink Blossom) and scent. I really liked it and i'm looking forward to try other shades as well. Might be a bit too light for cold weather but now, in the end of May, it is perfect.
Not the most glamorous packaging though, but it has some vintage appeal.

on 7/1/2011 8:42:00 PM

Real problem with this was the color. I wanted a light, barely there pink, but this was a rather bright, borderline gaudy pink on me. No more or less special than any other lip balm out there as far as moisture, longevity, etc.