Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/23/2016 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

An absolute HG for me. I wear minimal makeup and love anything that enhances my natural features, which this does beautifully. The color is absolutely perfect on my pale (slightly yellow under-toned) skin. It's my lips but better. It has great pigmentation and a smooth creamy texture that feels lovely on the lips. I wear this everyday and have at least 3 tubes scattered between my car, purse, and home. I HATE lipstick, like actually hate it. It is beautiful on others but I just don't feel I can pull it off, especially since I'm always snacking on something. It always smears all over my teeth/face and I end up looking like the joker - not cute. I never have this problem with the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. The smell and taste is a little funny but nothing I can't live with.

pros:
-beautiful color
-smooth texture
-keeps lips smooth and soft

cons:
-a little pricey for balm, but not for lipstick I guess
-smell/taste isn't the best

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good quality lip balm. It is has more of a thin, greasy feel, rather than waxy. This particular shade is a sheer cool-toned rosy pink. My lips are naturally a bit rosy, so the colour doesn't show up on me very well, but this would probably suit paler lips. The scent is a bit sweet and chemically, though pleasant.

To Read all 60 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My to-go lipstick. As a lip balm it's nice but don't expect miracles. The air in my house gets pretty dry during winter because of the heaters and no lip balm I've tried so far could prevent my lips getting a little chapped. I just keep it at a minimum level with a gentle lip peeling and lip balm, and Burt's Bees works just fine for that.

As a lipstick it's really good for me. I'm very pale and a lot of lipsticks, even in pink color looks too much on my face, but this one just leaves a natural-look while giving some color. I also love its scent. As long as Burt's Bees continue to make it I will probably buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite chapstick/lipstick combo. Feels lovely and moisturising, nice natural colour. Really really great.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For a lip balm it has great pigmentation. You have to reapply it because it does not last all day. Your lips feel soft and creamy specially great for winter time. The packaging is really cute with a nice message written on it. This product should be on one's purse always.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Does not contain sunscreen which is the only downfall of this product (Burt's Bees website claims this is anti-aging).

The ingredients are great and more importantly, it works. My parched lips are smooth and moisturized.

It is very oily as opposed to waxy like chapstick. Therefore it has to be applied more often. Although it feels oily, it does not feather outside my lipline into any wrinkles.

The color is so beautiful on my NC15 fair skin. My lip color is splotchy pigmented and it evens out the color. It is a sheer wash of color, but it makes my lips look naturally luscious pink.

Although you can find lots of great balm for under $7, I will buy this again because my lips not only feel good, the color makes them look fantastic.

on 10/9/2014 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this!!! It's the perfect pink for me! A lit of soft pinks look corpse-like on me, or pepto-bismol. This is soft, creamy, long-lasting and divine!

Love this! So much better than a lipstick! It moisturizes and has great pigmentation.

on 12/15/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Boy was this ever a find. I purchased Chanel Coco Lip Shine in Boy which was beautiful but lasted all of 10 minutes and was not hydrating at all. So I was on the hunt for a substitute and this fits the bill wonderfully The hydration is great and the colour is a rosy pink which brightens and looks natural. This lasts about 4 hours both the moisturizing and the colour. It is not just for weekends. I rated it a 4 because it has a plastic taste on initial application and that disappears over time.

on 11/27/2013 12:03:00 AM

Love the tinted colour and very moisturising. Tried it on my boyfriend, and his lips were shimmering away. Very easy to apply and will definitely purchase this again. Only disadvantage is the cost, its a bit pricey.