Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Filtered by age: 44-55
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/15/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Boy was this ever a find. I purchased Chanel Coco Lip Shine in Boy which was beautiful but lasted all of 10 minutes and was not hydrating at all. So I was on the hunt for a substitute and this fits the bill wonderfully The hydration is great and the colour is a rosy pink which brightens and looks natural. This lasts about 4 hours both the moisturizing and the colour. It is not just for weekends. I rated it a 4 because it has a plastic taste on initial application and that disappears over time.

on 1/11/2013 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

YUK!!!!!!!!
I am totally confused to why so many people love this product and recommend them.

The taste and smell are terrible. Not long lasting. they just sit on the lips. The colors are not pretty and opaque.

I will only recommend them to my mortal enemy.

I would like my money back!!!!!

on 11/25/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I tried five shades of BB's tinted balms this summer - Pink Blossom was by far the best. Uniform, lovely color - not a lipstick, but not half-done either. Great for pale/light complexions, pink base also brightens teeth. So cheap, so easy, so good.

on 5/8/2011 2:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

What a wonderful lip balm! Both easy to apply and gives just a kiss of color. I normally don't wear lipstick and very seldom wear tinted lip balm or gloss. My lips are small and lip products usually look stupid on me. A wonderful swapper sent me this as an extra in my package. It was love at first sight. The packaging is adorable (usually fall for that anyway), Burt's Bees has a hit on their hands IMO. Pink blossom is a wonderful color on my NC20 skin. Holy crap, I just looked up the price, it is a bit expensive. Anywhere between $5.59 and $8.59. I''m not sure I would have bought it for myself so, thank you, thank you, thank you to the swapper that sent it to me. The texture is smooth and creamy and lasts a good while. I wear it around the house I love it so much! Pink blossom is my new HG lip product (at least for today).

on 5/2/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had originally wanted to try Hibiscus but opted for Pink Blossom after reading a few reviews that Hibiscus comes out peachy/coral on cool skin. On the Burt's Bees site, they've actually classified Pink Blossom as a cool tone and Hibiscus as a warm tone (I guess that explains the peachiness). So, being NC20, I ordered Pink Blossom.

I'm Asian and have medium pigmented lips that are sort of berry hued. Looking into the tube, the shade is definitely darker than what's on the packaging but still quite bright, not really sure how that's gonna mix with deeper lips.

One layer of the product and it neutralizes my natural lip colour into a very natural medium pink, a colour that I've been trying to get but always failed to achieve with lipstick or gloss (they look like a fake layer of paint). I didn't think a sheer colour balm would actually be able to lighten/tone down my deeper natural colour, very nice surprise!! Not to mention what everybody else has talked about, the texture, the moisture, the natural sheen (I hate glitters). The only minor con for me was the bubble gum smell, but it dissipates within seconds of application and it also seems to disappear from the tube over time (I've had mine for a few days now). One word of caution, this shade looks kinda "electric" pink if you put too many layers on.

Top Rated Lip Treatments