Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Filtered by age: 36-43
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Does not contain sunscreen which is the only downfall of this product (Burt's Bees website claims this is anti-aging).

The ingredients are great and more importantly, it works. My parched lips are smooth and moisturized.

It is very oily as opposed to waxy like chapstick. Therefore it has to be applied more often. Although it feels oily, it does not feather outside my lipline into any wrinkles.

The color is so beautiful on my NC15 fair skin. My lip color is splotchy pigmented and it evens out the color. It is a sheer wash of color, but it makes my lips look naturally luscious pink.

Although you can find lots of great balm for under $7, I will buy this again because my lips not only feel good, the color makes them look fantastic.

on 10/9/2014 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this!!! It's the perfect pink for me! A lit of soft pinks look corpse-like on me, or pepto-bismol. This is soft, creamy, long-lasting and divine!

on 2/9/2012 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My friend got a 4-pack for Christmas and gave me the Pink Blossom, as the color didn't work for her. WOW. I was really surprised by this little lip balm. First, the color looks neon pink in the tube but goes wears as a natural, playful pink. The perfect natural daytime shade, really. This is my new MLBB. Two, it wears like a lip balm, not a lip gloss. You will have to reapply it like you would have to any Chapstick-like balm.

on 10/13/2011 2:07:00 PM

This is darker than the pink shade on the outside of the package, but it's still a medium pink shade (think bubble gum or watermelon), no shimmer or glitter, and sheer but not too shiny. A little lighter that I would have liked but it still works for my complextion (brown hair, light skin with pink undertones). It's very natural looking on me. However, the outer packaging is wasteful & it does not offer spf protection. It cost $6.99

The balm itself is nice...very smooth and moisturizing,but the Tiger Lily tint was not even noticeable. I also took lippies off for packaging. The large cardboard tube, and the color swatch on it were deceptive. It seems like people had better luck with some of the pinks, so I might give them a try since the balm is nice.

Top Rated Lip Treatments