Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

4.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good quality lip balm. It is has more of a thin, greasy feel, rather than waxy. This particular shade is a sheer cool-toned rosy pink. My lips are naturally a bit rosy, so the colour doesn't show up on me very well, but this would probably suit paler lips. The scent is a bit sweet and chemically, though pleasant.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

!!!*HG Tinted Lip Balm*!!! I wanted to review this a long time ago but wanted to leave some time to see if I'd end up changing my mind. It's been over two years and I still love this!!

*-* If I slather this on at night, the following morning my lips and smoothed out and plump and stays that way throughout the day. Even the tint stays on the lip to some extent.
*-* The pink blossom colour is beautifully flattering and natural enough to layer on and still look almost natural, not like makeup/lipstick.
*-* The moisturising effect lasts for much longer than other tinted lip balms I've used so for me worth the price, although I do usually wait for a 3 for 2 offer at Boots anyway.
:( The only negative is that it doesn't absorb very quickly so will go straight all over a glass/cup after application & I think the cardboard tube outer packaging is a bit excessive, I can't really find a use for it afterwards.

on 11/21/2013 4:59:00 PM

This is the best lip product I've ever used. Moisturising? Yes (and I have very dry, flaking lips normally). Colour? It is a cute, natural looking pink that you can build up without it being thick like lipstick. It has a semi-translucent type of application, not solid colour. Only qualm I'd have is that the colour can disappear a bit quicker than liked throughout the day, but I don't know if it is just that I don't put on enough or have a habit of biting/pursing/licking my lips (umm...).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been looking forever for a product like this. A lip balm that adds a subtle amount of pink to my lips. Love it!!

on 7/11/2013 5:09:00 PM

I was looking for a tinted lipbalm for the summer--something lightweight, that I could just slick on without a mirror. I looked at everything--Chubby Sticks, sheer lipstick, lipgloss, you name it. This is my HG tinted lipbalm! The Pink Blossom shade is a natural pink color, about one shade darker than my natural lips (medium-dark pigmentation, with pale skin). It goes on smoothly and stays for a decent amount of time. I reapply every so often anyways because it feels very hydrating--just instead of the normal clear Burts Bees, it's pigmented to give the "me-but-better" look. It has medium pigmentation--not incredibly sheer, but definitely not opaque. My only (small) quibble is the case is identical to the normal Burts Bees chapstick case, just a different color. A bit more pizazz would have been lovely, but I suppose it works well to slide it in my pocket. I highly recommend and will definitely buy this again when I run out!

on 6/5/2013 5:10:00 PM

Very moisturizing, not sticky at all. Very sheer color, but not invisible. Looks very natural and is a perfect touch-up to your makeup! I just think any tube of wax that you put on your lips should be priced under $2-$3. Wish it would stay on just a little bit longer, I do touch it up often.

on 3/26/2013 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Moisturising, delicate, a mild scent, with a gorgeous hint of sheer pink. I love this; it helps pull together a natural look with no fuss, and keeps my lips soft and supple. I don't know what else to say- this is an absolute must-have for me!

on 12/28/2012 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is everything I always wanted: a sheer, pinkish-coral, hydrating lip balm that's also affordable, easy to find, and in decent packaging. So what the problem? It doesn't wear long,maybe an hour or two, and is a bit . . . boring? I always want to re-apply because, although it's moisturizing, it kind of just sits on top of the lips, but then that'll build the color up too much. Plus the color is a little two brown and murky, I love very clean, pure pops of pink. It's okay, just needs to come in more shades and last longer. Oh, and SPF would be GREAT.

on 7/15/2012 4:26:00 AM

A lot of people are complaining because these cost around $7 each, well in Australia they cost $15 which s just ridiculous!! I would never have bought this based on the pricing, but I received this product in hibiscus for my b-day and i have to say it's great. Usually i have to choose between color or balm (I find balms make my lip color wear off really quickly) which means dry and flaky lips in winter, but this means you can have subtle color and healthy lips. I would buy this for $7, but I think $15 is just ott!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This was an average lip balm. The color was nothing special and it did not last long. It has an unpleasant odor. It was pretty expensive and not worth the money. The packaging is an ugly brown color. I do like the natural things in it, but Burt's Bees has better products than this.

Top Rated Lip Treatments