Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

3.2

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I recieved this as a gift, and it's not something I would have bought for myself since it's seven dollars, which for a tinted lip balm is a bit expensive. I'm so glad my fried got me this! It's my HG lip product, and I take it everywhere I go. The color is subtle, but still pigmented, and it moisturizes wonderfully. It's amazing, and it keeps my lips soft all day long. The packaging is also really cute. I would repurchase.

on 4/10/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

not worth it!!!!the packaging is soo ugly once it comes out of the jumbo case thing.the product is kind of salty and leaves my lips dry(which kind of defeats the purpose).not impressive.very diappointed with this bb's product:(

Not very moisturizing. Off putting smell similar to the rose one. Formula is too... weird? Mine had some tiny white chunks in it that separated after i had it in my pocket during school and it melted a bit o.O I dont like the color. Was expecting a lighter pink, but instead got a magentaish pink. Clashes with my yellowish skin. In general I dont really like these burts bees tinted lip balms

on 5/30/2011 3:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in Tiger Lily at my local fleamarket for 3 bucks. I have to say it's probably one of the best lip balms I ever tried. My lips felt sooooo freaking smooth with the first application. I love the packacking however it did trick me into thinking it was this huge lip balm when it really wasn't... My fault for not opening it first. I do like it, however would I pay 3 to 4 dollars again on this thing? Probably not, it just seems way too expensive. I can only imagine how much it costs in actual department stores. In other words, I like it, but not THAT much. Had I known how small it really was, I wouldn't have got it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Looking for tinted lip balm as I want to go for a more natural and easy to do look for my lips. Love the color, although I had to sneak and open it all the way up in the store to find out what color it really was (its darker than it appears on the big cardboard tube which is why I'm not giving it a five for packaging). Moisturizing and best of all tasteless and scentless. Drys out my lips a little but its hard to find a product that wont.

Top Rated Lip Treatments