Uploaded by ladydayholiday

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jan/05/2018

A pretty orangey red. looks a bit more orange then red on me, but nice for summer and a good toe color.
A bit thin, but a couple of coats and it was fine. its a crème finish. I wouldn't buy again as I didn't use it a lot and this will last me for awhile.
Plus, so many polishes and so little time!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

May/29/2016

Siren is a cheery orange crelly. It's a pretty colour, but not unique; there are probably hundreds of similar shades available by almost every brand - Bourjois Tangerine Fatal, Ciate Hopscotch and Pretty Serious Pumpkin Head are the closest shade matches I own.

As Siren has a crelly (caught between a creme and a jelly) finish, it takes three coats to get a opaque finish, but the …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1437 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

Oct/26/2015

Like the others say this is a very pretty bright orange. (I bought it for Halloween) but the application is horrible. Very runny and it just seems cheap too me. ( it is) I only use OPI and some Essie and this does not compare at all! I also used a different top coat... Maybe that was the problem but still don't think this Revlon polish is that great... Won't buy again!

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

May/01/2014

I bought this nailpolsih at Ulta yesterday. I absolutely loved the color and normally don't purchase Revlon nail polishes because I found in the past the application wasn't good. I thought I would give this one a try because of the color. I found the application of this to be just like previous ones I've experienced. The formula is very watery and it was impossible to get a smooth …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

1.0

Aug/18/2013

This is a lovely color but there are other brands out there that provide a similar color that have a much better formula. Usually, I don't have any problems with Revlon nail polishes. However, this particular color has a very difficult formula to work with and obtaining a good mani is almost next to impossible. The formula is thin, watery, and doesn't level well. Coverage is thin as …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

fromPanAm

Jun/30/2012

holy. I've had this on for over a week and theres no tip wear, no chips, no nothing. I had another Revlon on last week and after 3 days it was chipped all over the board. The colour is great and bright but manages to look professional at the same time. I still can't get over the wear time! I used my usual top and base coat and did nothing out of the ordinary. Winner!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromlfrueh

Mar/29/2012

Beautiful juicy tangerine orange - not chalky or pastel like Orly Tangerine, not neon either. Good in 2 coats, perfect in 3. Slightly jelly-ish and looks great paired with hot pink.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (472 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromlizzea

Nov/25/2011

Really lovely like the other Revlon nail polishes I've tried and goes on so smoothly and opaquely... ever so slightly streaky but totally fine for me. Gorgeous colour!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromamymb

May/09/2011

I bought this on a whim and I love it. The color isn't so orange that it looks like a road cone, but it's still very bright though still wearable without seeming obnoxious. The color is very opaque and consistent though it's sometimes difficult to make it seem look uniform on my nails. It's just a good, fun color to brighten up your nails.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/03/2011

Siren is a whimsical bright tangerine orange shade that goes great with my Revlon Orange Flip lipstick. It is such a fun color for spring and summer. I love Revlon nail polishes, as good or better than OPI! I would recommend this if you love orange as much as I do.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (553 reviews)

Age36-43