3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I'm really enjoying (and appreciating) the Perricone products I've been using for 2 months. The Cold Plasma, along with the Acyl-Glutatione Eyelid Serum, High Potency Amine Face Lift, Acyl-Glutathione, Cold Plasma Sub-D, and Multi-Action Overnight Treatment. My skin texture has improved noticeably - it's smoother and my pores are less noticeable. These products have also helped my eyelids to firm up slightly. When I emailed the Perricone staff to check most effective order for these products, answer is below: (I still use my Tretinoin 0.1% gel about 4 nights per week so I'm not using just the Perricone products, although I do use his products every single day - mornings and then most evenings. I also incorporate some of my other serums and creams as well, along with the Alpha Skin Care 14% Rejuvinating serum (glycolic acid) about 4 nights per week, prior to the Tretinoin. This glycolic acid strength is quite powerful so if you're not used to this higher strength, I'd start with something less potent, like 10% or less). "Thank you for reaching out to Perricone MD. Here is a good regimen. AM: cleanser, then Cold Plasma, High Potency Amine Face Lift, Acyl Glutathione and moisturizer. PM: Cleanse, then Cold Plasma, multi Action Over Night and moisturizer. AM & PM: Acyl Eye serum, an eye cream. AM & PM Cold Plasma Sub D for the neck."

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Other

3 years ago

this is the first product that really rejuvenates the face features especialy the face contours that become higher and firm while the skin gets clear and luminous, I'm quite surprised to see that this miracle serum (there are very fewes) is not popular and has so few reviews, anyhow I bought right now other 4 boxes!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

6 years ago

Expensive and works--kindasorta.... It does freeze things and lifts, *but* it makes even the tiniest of creases or wrinkles look like the Grand Canyon :( I tried it for a few weeks thinking my skin would adapt...no go... I'm not super old, or saggy or wrinkly, but I am tired and worn out from life so I wanted something to 'perk me up'... While it does make my skin look lifted, fresher, tighter--any tiny little crease--the normal creases all humans have--looked horrendous!! So while my skin was all taught and 'botoxed', I looked older and wrinkled... Oh and plus, when I stopped using it I was super super dehydrated so I had to use extra products on those same creases to plump them back up to normal...and what's even scarier was that while I was using it, I was still using moisturizing stuff on my creases to try to keep them from looking so bad... Oh, and it's weird too that no matter how little or how much you use, it kinda balls up and little chunks roll off your face...even if you let it soak in before applying moisturizer/makeup. It' s just weird icky stuff that sucked all the moisture out of my skin. Never again:(

About reviewer (190 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I tried this for about a month and noticed results (smoothing of fine lines around corners of mouth, eyes and forehead), but wondered whether results could be better with something else, so now I'm trying Perricone's Concentrated Restorative Treatment.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

6 years ago

I tried this in Ulta one day. My eyes immediately looked better than they had in many years. Just as I thought, "I am going to buy this even if it is expensive" my lids began to sting a bit and then itch like crazy. I could not get it off fast enough. I looked at the ingredients and saw there is fragrance in it. This was on the eye version of this. Seriously, fragrance in something I am putting on my eyelid? All I can say is 1) that is nuts and 2) this stuff must smell really awful without it. Too bad because I would absolutely fork over the bucks for this if it didn't irritate my eyes. I still gave this 4 stars because if you can tolerate the fragrance this is a good product in that it provides an instant fix for older eyes that have a few lines, crepeyness or a bit of sagginess. . Meanwhile my quest continues for something like this but without fragrance.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

Save your money! I should point out that in addition to using this morning and night for the past 6 weeks I have also been on a 6 week health kick of completely vegetarian and a significant daily intake of water, so if ever there was a time to expect dramatic results its now! When I was in the store the assistant said this was like "botox in jar" it isn't and I've had botox and know the results, but again not a fan of the frozen look. Honestly ladies, I am 43 I don't smoke I drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day, I have just had 6 weeks of a purely vegetarian diet, no processed white sugar, alcohol etc etc and this just didn't do what I expecting or even close given the cost.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

from

7 years ago

After several weeks and several samples of the Acyl Glutathlone eye serum, I have to say that I see incredible results. I had definite hooding over my right eye, and that is practically gone. The surface of the eyelid has improved substantially. I don't think that I have ever used any cosmetic product that has given me the results that this product has. I am about to take the plunge and buy the product, though I seriously wish it wasn't so expensive. I first heard about it on QVS, and I wish I could still get it on easy pay there. $115 is a lot to come out with, but I will take the plunge.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

OMG, I still cannot believe I spent such a ridiculous amount of money on this eye treatment. It does nothing. I applied it twice daily for 3 months. Nothing. It is a rose-scented, very lightweight treatment. Not moisturizing at all.Does reduce puffiness, minimize lines or firm skin. Another rip-off from Perricone.

About reviewer (3102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

3.0

7 years ago

I have been using this product for almost 2 weeks. My review is a bit mixed. It does appear to work, but... First of all, how I use it is I apply a small amount to my forehead, 11's, naso-labial folds and down to my chin because I have a couple of tiny lines showing up on my chin. I apply this after cleansing and toning in the morning and on top of Vit C Ester at night. Then, I follow up with other treatments and moisturizers. It does seem to make my naso-labial folds seem to be not so pronounced -- maybe more plumped up? The problem though - my face during the day feels kind of greasy -- even though this product is not greasy. And, I have 2 new cysts on my chin. I'm not 100% sure if it is from this product, but it seems highly likely. I am going to continue to use for awhile and will update my review if anything changes.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

this serum does the job of getting rid of creepiness of the eye lid. But be very careful because it is a very drying product. I accidently got it under the eye and it created an irritated area for approximately one week and took that long to hydrate the area again.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age44-55