Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer
image 1image 2image 3

4.1

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyethylene, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, PTFE, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 7/19/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I decided to try this not necessarily for wrinkles, but for acne. I don't have many acne flare ups anymore, but I have a lot of congested areas and small red bumps. I purchased this at Walmart in Canada for about $30.
I like the glass bottle and pump, and the product is working really well for my skin. I was starting to get nasal-labial smile lines, and I was already rocking the 11's between my eyebrows. Within just 2 weeks, the 11's are gone and the smile lines are reduced. I noticed my skin is MUCH smoother and the clogged pores are really starting to clear up and 'pop out' - gross I know, but that's what I wanted! This is my first retinol product and I have to say I am impressed. I even used it on my chest/between the boobs, where I also had small red pumps, and it worked there too. As for tone and brightness, I didn't really see an improvement. They do have a tone repair version of this cream for that purpose.
I have been using 1-2 pumps each night. My skin is oily, but for those with dry skin you might want to use less or just every other night. Be sure to wear plenty of sunscreen in the day with this product as it can make your skin sensitive to the sun. Overall, I really like this and think I have found a new HG night time cream!

This product did not make any change on my face ,It did not brighten my face nor improve
its texture.It is just like any drugstores light moisturizer, the only difference is on the nice
glass bottle packaging with the dispenser

To Read all 91 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I appreciate the pump bottle.
I do think this is one of the better wrinkle lotions at the drugstore.
It did not agree with my oily skin and caused my skin to be more oily.
If it wasn't for that I would probably have purchased another bottle.

on 1/6/2016 2:35:00 PM

I had heard good things about this night cream so I decided to try it. I wanted to add a product with rentinol to my skincare regimen. The first night I noticed my skin was much smoother and even the next morning. I don't have wrinkles and lines so I can't speak about those issues but it's a great exfoliant to skin, revealing healthier glowing skin in the first use. I've been using for a week and am happy with the results. The first couple of times I did get a little redness but that was expected, also I used it every other night when I started using.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My skin loves this. I use it as my day moisturizer along with a separate sunscreen. I use a heavier moisturizer at night. The overall look and feel of my skin has improved so much! All the blackheads on my t-zone have cleared up. Old acne scars that had been unchanged for years became less noticeable after I started using this. My skin looks brighter and smoother. My wrinkles are all still there but they somehow look less harsh.

I had dryness and flakes for the first couple weeks. I am sensitive to retinol so I was expecting that. I had no purging, and my breakouts have been steadily improving since I switched to this moisturizer.

Price wise it's more expensive that you would expect. The size of the bottle is deceptive. I use two pumps a day and a bottle only lasts a couple months.

on 12/6/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

After using this for two weeks now I think I am satisfied with it. It is definitely "stronger" than the Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer, so with this one I did experience some dryness and flaking. I was worried at first thinking it was not really helping, but after about a week and a half I started to notice that my make up was going on nicer and the wrinkles on my forehead not so pronounced. I read that retinol can take a couple months to really notice a difference with so it may be too early to tell. I think I will repurchase, but would also be satisfied using the Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer if I couldn't get this cream for some reason.

I noticed a difference within two weeks. The texture of my skin had improved drastically. As I am in my late 20's I do not have any wrinkles yet but am using this as a preventative measure. I have tried products that have been far more expensive than this one and hadn't noticed any changes.
My only negative feedback would be about the pump - it can be a bit finicky if locked and unlocked every day - the pump on mine broke, which was frustrating but nevertheless, the product contained inside is still great.
I will definitely keep using this product. I am on my third bottle!

on 8/19/2015 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This didn't work for me, maybe I'm not part of the intended demographic for this treatment? I didn't experience any burning, although there was some dryness around the corners of my mouth, but nothing major. I had some purging in the form of a whitehead on my chin and a couple other pimples on my cheek and forehead. The wrinkles on my forehead may have improved a bit but this didn't do anything for my brown spots. In any case, I was concerned about using this at night, even with a sunscreen in the morning, because it's been very hot and sunny lately. The scent is a bit strong but the formula is lightweight and fast absorbing. It says it wears well under makeup, but this is the night version? Anyways, if it worked it would've been an affordable product but it doesn't so I will be going back to a vitamin C serum which produced more noticeable results.

on 5/26/2015 9:16:00 AM

I'm sure this would work if I kept using it, but sadly, every time I used, I would get cystic acne. Otherwise, it was a nice lightweight, moisturizing consistency and did not burn or irritate my skin. I had to throw it out :(

on 4/23/2015 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Have been using this just a few days so not sure about wrinkle treatment but it has improved the overall look of my face, literally helped the white/blackheads come out easily and they are almost all gone. I noticed that the first night. Must be the retinol as that has never happened before. I think I'm hooked. Will edit my review after more time using it.