Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer

4.1

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyethylene, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, PTFE, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 1/17/2017 10:39:00 PM

love it!!!

on 1/17/2017 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

For acne-control/scarring predominantly rather than treating fine lines, I have found this moisturiser to be excellent, and a game changer.

After reviews of retinol generally and this product specifically led me to try this out to step up my face regime, I am thrilled with the results. My other reviews detail my skin concerns more thoroughly but in short this stuff seems to have all but eliminated the last vestiges of my (active) acne problems and, remarkably, very quickly started to reduce the pigmentation of old scars. I am not using it to treat wrinkles, but I believe it is reducing the appearance of fine lines also, but honestly I am not really monitoring that. I do not as yet know how effective it is/will be at eliminating the texture of scars, as I have not used it long enough for that. For colour, though, there is easily 50% less pigmentation on my face since I started using this.

It absorbs nicely, has a pleasant fragrance (it is definitely fragranced, if that is a concern) and appears to have calmed, softened, and accelerated the healing of my skin within a couple of weeks of use. In fact I noticed a reduction in redness within a day or two, and was so surprised I thought I might be imagining things. So far I have not experienced any side effects.

It seems to be a little drying and I have observed skin flaking which is made worse by the fact that I am also using benzoyl peroxide - if I use it at night I slather on a night cream, and I also use it in the day when I am not leaving the house (sun concerns) and have recently introduced jojoba oil*, on top of my regular moisturiser (Clinique DDMG) to counter these effects. It is, therefore, not suitable for me as a moisturiser as it actually dries my (oily!) skin. Regardless of all these issues, I am really happy to have found this product and feel like it is the last weapon I needed to combat my acne-prone/oily skin (mineral make-up + low strength benzoyl peroxide + milk of magnesia + this!)

I want to give this product full points, because it is THAT GOOD, but I cannot because it is a bit pricey and marginally drying. I will definitely buy again!

*a recommendation I discovered on the acne.org website which is the most valuable skin info resource I have ever found, fyi.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using neutrogena's healthy skin with retinol on it and have noticed a few new creates on my forehead when my skin is dry so I decided to give this a shot. I lover the packaging, it comes with a pump that you can close after using. The cream itself is a nice consistency and absorb quickly. I used for about a week before I saw a significant difference in my fine lines. Tone is better and pores are also refined.

on 9/20/2016 10:17:00 PM

In 30 and barely have wrinkles I have bags under my eyes and two lines on each side of my mouth so I'm not sure if that's considered a wrinkle or not. is this a good cream to take lines off the face? I purchased this at Walgreens but I know a lot of items promise this and that and don't work just to get money and like I said I'm 30 so my face and wrinkled up I just have a faint line on each side of my mouth from my nose down to the bottom of my lip I have that since I was about 20 years old and I really want it gone if anyone can help me please reply thank you

Anyone who has seen my notepad knows that I love Neutrogena. Prior to trying this, I was using their Anti Wrinkle serum every night for both eye area and face. Sadly I have had to return to this because my usually very tolerant skin reacted very badly to Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I purchased the eye cream and the night cream and the reaction started from the first day of use. I woke up with blotchy, angry, pimply looking skin, but wanted to give it a good try, so persisted for a week. Every morning my skin just looked red and terrible. I am not used to this as my skin is usually really clear.

I have used retinol for about 5 years now and have tried many brands. My skin is used to retinol and my favourite and HG product is Neutrogens Anti Wrinkle Serum. I thought that this would be one step in advance of this. However, it has a smell that closely resembles watermelon. It is not unpleasant but for those who don't like a lot of fragrance in their skincare, they should probably give this a miss.

I'm not sure what went wrong with this product, but I use mostly Neutrogena products and have only reacted badly to one other product in their range which was an exfoliator. I would not repurchase because my skin doesn't like it.

Has a nice texture that is not greasy or heavy and easily absorbs. I use this after washing my face each night and it has helped decrease any developing wrinkles. Contains Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid and has not been harsh on my skin. In the morning my face looks brighter and smoother.

on 7/19/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I decided to try this not necessarily for wrinkles, but for acne. I don't have many acne flare ups anymore, but I have a lot of congested areas and small red bumps. I purchased this at Walmart in Canada for about $30.
I like the glass bottle and pump, and the product is working really well for my skin. I was starting to get nasal-labial smile lines, and I was already rocking the 11's between my eyebrows. Within just 2 weeks, the 11's are gone and the smile lines are reduced. I noticed my skin is MUCH smoother and the clogged pores are really starting to clear up and 'pop out' - gross I know, but that's what I wanted! This is my first retinol product and I have to say I am impressed. I even used it on my chest/between the boobs, where I also had small red pumps, and it worked there too. As for tone and brightness, I didn't really see an improvement. They do have a tone repair version of this cream for that purpose.
I have been using 1-2 pumps each night. My skin is oily, but for those with dry skin you might want to use less or just every other night. Be sure to wear plenty of sunscreen in the day with this product as it can make your skin sensitive to the sun. Overall, I really like this and think I have found a new HG night time cream!

This product did not make any change on my face ,It did not brighten my face nor improve
its texture.It is just like any drugstores light moisturizer, the only difference is on the nice
glass bottle packaging with the dispenser

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I appreciate the pump bottle.
I do think this is one of the better wrinkle lotions at the drugstore.
It did not agree with my oily skin and caused my skin to be more oily.
If it wasn't for that I would probably have purchased another bottle.

on 1/6/2016 2:35:00 PM

I had heard good things about this night cream so I decided to try it. I wanted to add a product with rentinol to my skincare regimen. The first night I noticed my skin was much smoother and even the next morning. I don't have wrinkles and lines so I can't speak about those issues but it's a great exfoliant to skin, revealing healthier glowing skin in the first use. I've been using for a week and am happy with the results. The first couple of times I did get a little redness but that was expected, also I used it every other night when I started using.