Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer

4.1

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyethylene, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, PTFE, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 9/20/2016 10:17:00 PM

In 30 and barely have wrinkles I have bags under my eyes and two lines on each side of my mouth so I'm not sure if that's considered a wrinkle or not. is this a good cream to take lines off the face? I purchased this at Walgreens but I know a lot of items promise this and that and don't work just to get money and like I said I'm 30 so my face and wrinkled up I just have a faint line on each side of my mouth from my nose down to the bottom of my lip I have that since I was about 20 years old and I really want it gone if anyone can help me please reply thank you

Anyone who has seen my notepad knows that I love Neutrogena. Prior to trying this, I was using their Anti Wrinkle serum every night for both eye area and face. Sadly I have had to return to this because my usually very tolerant skin reacted very badly to Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I purchased the eye cream and the night cream and the reaction started from the first day of use. I woke up with blotchy, angry, pimply looking skin, but wanted to give it a good try, so persisted for a week. Every morning my skin just looked red and terrible. I am not used to this as my skin is usually really clear.

I have used retinol for about 5 years now and have tried many brands. My skin is used to retinol and my favourite and HG product is Neutrogens Anti Wrinkle Serum. I thought that this would be one step in advance of this. However, it has a smell that closely resembles watermelon. It is not unpleasant but for those who don't like a lot of fragrance in their skincare, they should probably give this a miss.

I'm not sure what went wrong with this product, but I use mostly Neutrogena products and have only reacted badly to one other product in their range which was an exfoliator. I would not repurchase because my skin doesn't like it.

To Read all 94 Reviews, Login or Join

Has a nice texture that is not greasy or heavy and easily absorbs. I use this after washing my face each night and it has helped decrease any developing wrinkles. Contains Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid and has not been harsh on my skin. In the morning my face looks brighter and smoother.

on 7/19/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I decided to try this not necessarily for wrinkles, but for acne. I don't have many acne flare ups anymore, but I have a lot of congested areas and small red bumps. I purchased this at Walmart in Canada for about $30.
I like the glass bottle and pump, and the product is working really well for my skin. I was starting to get nasal-labial smile lines, and I was already rocking the 11's between my eyebrows. Within just 2 weeks, the 11's are gone and the smile lines are reduced. I noticed my skin is MUCH smoother and the clogged pores are really starting to clear up and 'pop out' - gross I know, but that's what I wanted! This is my first retinol product and I have to say I am impressed. I even used it on my chest/between the boobs, where I also had small red pumps, and it worked there too. As for tone and brightness, I didn't really see an improvement. They do have a tone repair version of this cream for that purpose.
I have been using 1-2 pumps each night. My skin is oily, but for those with dry skin you might want to use less or just every other night. Be sure to wear plenty of sunscreen in the day with this product as it can make your skin sensitive to the sun. Overall, I really like this and think I have found a new HG night time cream!

This product did not make any change on my face ,It did not brighten my face nor improve
its texture.It is just like any drugstores light moisturizer, the only difference is on the nice
glass bottle packaging with the dispenser

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I appreciate the pump bottle.
I do think this is one of the better wrinkle lotions at the drugstore.
It did not agree with my oily skin and caused my skin to be more oily.
If it wasn't for that I would probably have purchased another bottle.

on 1/6/2016 2:35:00 PM

I had heard good things about this night cream so I decided to try it. I wanted to add a product with rentinol to my skincare regimen. The first night I noticed my skin was much smoother and even the next morning. I don't have wrinkles and lines so I can't speak about those issues but it's a great exfoliant to skin, revealing healthier glowing skin in the first use. I've been using for a week and am happy with the results. The first couple of times I did get a little redness but that was expected, also I used it every other night when I started using.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My skin loves this. I use it as my day moisturizer along with a separate sunscreen. I use a heavier moisturizer at night. The overall look and feel of my skin has improved so much! All the blackheads on my t-zone have cleared up. Old acne scars that had been unchanged for years became less noticeable after I started using this. My skin looks brighter and smoother. My wrinkles are all still there but they somehow look less harsh.

I had dryness and flakes for the first couple weeks. I am sensitive to retinol so I was expecting that. I had no purging, and my breakouts have been steadily improving since I switched to this moisturizer.

Price wise it's more expensive that you would expect. The size of the bottle is deceptive. I use two pumps a day and a bottle only lasts a couple months.

on 12/6/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

After using this for two weeks now I think I am satisfied with it. It is definitely "stronger" than the Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer, so with this one I did experience some dryness and flaking. I was worried at first thinking it was not really helping, but after about a week and a half I started to notice that my make up was going on nicer and the wrinkles on my forehead not so pronounced. I read that retinol can take a couple months to really notice a difference with so it may be too early to tell. I think I will repurchase, but would also be satisfied using the Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer if I couldn't get this cream for some reason.

I noticed a difference within two weeks. The texture of my skin had improved drastically. As I am in my late 20's I do not have any wrinkles yet but am using this as a preventative measure. I have tried products that have been far more expensive than this one and hadn't noticed any changes.
My only negative feedback would be about the pump - it can be a bit finicky if locked and unlocked every day - the pump on mine broke, which was frustrating but nevertheless, the product contained inside is still great.
I will definitely keep using this product. I am on my third bottle!

Popular Treatments (Face)