Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer

4.1

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyethylene, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, PTFE, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I appreciate the pump bottle.
I do think this is one of the better wrinkle lotions at the drugstore.
It did not agree with my oily skin and caused my skin to be more oily.
If it wasn't for that I would probably have purchased another bottle.

I had heard good things about this night cream so I decided to try it. I wanted to add a product with rentinol to my skincare regimen. The first night I noticed my skin was much smoother and even the next morning. I don't have wrinkles and lines so I can't speak about those issues but it's a great exfoliant to skin, revealing healthier glowing skin in the first use. I've been using for a week and am happy with the results. The first couple of times I did get a little redness but that was expected, also I used it every other night when I started using.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My skin loves this. I use it as my day moisturizer along with a separate sunscreen. I use a heavier moisturizer at night. The overall look and feel of my skin has improved so much! All the blackheads on my t-zone have cleared up. Old acne scars that had been unchanged for years became less noticeable after I started using this. My skin looks brighter and smoother. My wrinkles are all still there but they somehow look less harsh.

I had dryness and flakes for the first couple weeks. I am sensitive to retinol so I was expecting that. I had no purging, and my breakouts have been steadily improving since I switched to this moisturizer.

Price wise it's more expensive that you would expect. The size of the bottle is deceptive. I use two pumps a day and a bottle only lasts a couple months.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

After using this for two weeks now I think I am satisfied with it. It is definitely "stronger" than the Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer, so with this one I did experience some dryness and flaking. I was worried at first thinking it was not really helping, but after about a week and a half I started to notice that my make up was going on nicer and the wrinkles on my forehead not so pronounced. I read that retinol can take a couple months to really notice a difference with so it may be too early to tell. I think I will repurchase, but would also be satisfied using the Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer if I couldn't get this cream for some reason.

I noticed a difference within two weeks. The texture of my skin had improved drastically. As I am in my late 20's I do not have any wrinkles yet but am using this as a preventative measure. I have tried products that have been far more expensive than this one and hadn't noticed any changes.
My only negative feedback would be about the pump - it can be a bit finicky if locked and unlocked every day - the pump on mine broke, which was frustrating but nevertheless, the product contained inside is still great.
I will definitely keep using this product. I am on my third bottle!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This didn't work for me, maybe I'm not part of the intended demographic for this treatment? I didn't experience any burning, although there was some dryness around the corners of my mouth, but nothing major. I had some purging in the form of a whitehead on my chin and a couple other pimples on my cheek and forehead. The wrinkles on my forehead may have improved a bit but this didn't do anything for my brown spots. In any case, I was concerned about using this at night, even with a sunscreen in the morning, because it's been very hot and sunny lately. The scent is a bit strong but the formula is lightweight and fast absorbing. It says it wears well under makeup, but this is the night version? Anyways, if it worked it would've been an affordable product but it doesn't so I will be going back to a vitamin C serum which produced more noticeable results.

I'm sure this would work if I kept using it, but sadly, every time I used, I would get cystic acne. Otherwise, it was a nice lightweight, moisturizing consistency and did not burn or irritate my skin. I had to throw it out :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Have been using this just a few days so not sure about wrinkle treatment but it has improved the overall look of my face, literally helped the white/blackheads come out easily and they are almost all gone. I noticed that the first night. Must be the retinol as that has never happened before. I think I'm hooked. Will edit my review after more time using it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have fine lines (no wrinkles yet) and they are still showing after 1 month of nightly use. So, if I had rated this for it's wrinkle repair promise I would give it NO LIPPIE. I can't imagine that it can diminish wrinkles if it doesn't deliver any result on barely visible fine lines.

I gave this product 4 lippies for the improved overall appearance of my skin. It looks brighter and firmer and pores are practically invisible. It's the first time in my life that I stick to a beauty routine (I don't have the patience when there are no results). For me, that is conclusive.

I have sensitive skin, so I used it only every second night at the begining. I was afraid that the Retinol SA would irritate my skin. Luckily, it didn't. I guess the amount of it is minimal in their formula.

I love this for year round- it's not too heavy but moisturizing enough to help minimize wrinkles around eyes, between brows and by upper lip. I use it under any nighttime moisturizer - it has never made me break out.
I do notice a difference if I skip it for a day or two. My skin will look dull and lines will be more pronounced. It doesn't completely erase the '11's' between brows but does soften and lessen the look of them.