Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyethylene, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, PTFE, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

Honestly don't notice a difference I've been using this for like a year or so. I feel like my laugh lines have gotten worse if anything. Maybe I'm wrong but personally don't see a difference.

on 5/16/2017 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this! It never breaks me out and seems to be doing something positive for my skin, I love the air and light tight packaging and the smell is divine.

on 3/21/2017 12:18:00 AM

Day 4 Not bad!
Never used a retinol product before- slightly heated reaction but no burning. Slightly drying. Purchased for cystic acne scars, hyperpigmentation and eye crinkling that happened the past 6 months.
Has not irritated my rosacea or caused any breakouts whatsoever.
Delighted to find a smooth, elegant formula and a tolerable light fragrance. Kind of like Nivea but light!
Found that my skin looks much lighter and the tone is becoming even more rapidly than I anticipated. Texture is improving too! Soft! No luck on the wrinkles under and over my eyes yet but I will update! Need a separate moisturizer to feel fully moisturized.
It's the colour and wrinkling I'm concerned about and so far the colour is improving. Crossing my fingers for some eye and forehead wrinkle rejuvenation too!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So I was going to wait a little bit longer to write a review, but for now let me start off with just my 5 day journey so far.
I'm an extremely fair skinned 26 year old female. I don't have a ton of fine lines, but I do have a good deal of clogged pores on top of the fact my pores are extremely noticeable all of the time. I exfoliate, probably more than I should, and I was never nice to my skin in my younger years.. I used to tan, sleep in makeup, pick at my skin, the works.
So after I spent a ton of money on high end foundations and pore filling primers and my pores STILL looked like nasty crators, I decided to return it all and focus instead on skin care. After researching I came across something with some promise, retinol! I remembered my derm prescribing me some as a young teen with horrible face and body acne, and it making me peel and break out worse and giving up after a couple of days.
Insert Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Cream.
Fortunately for me, the fragrance didn't bother me or my skin. Bullet dodged.
The packaging is nice, it despences the perfect amount, one pump covers the whole face, and it feels great on my skin. I haven't used another cream with it at the same time.
I was scared because some reviewers said it burned them, so I proceeded with caution. My face would feel warm, but no burning for me. Another dodged bullet (so far).
After 2 days, my skin started to peel lightly. As I was aware retinol can and will do, I kept it going anyways. By the 4th day, I wasn't really peeling noticeably at all anymore, just a little bit that I would wash off in the shower. By the 5th day my post period acne had significantly gone down, blackheads that have been there for ages were already starting to lift and come clean, and my complexion was looking a bit more even and my skin more plump. Best of all, my pores (my main concern) look reduced! I put on my typical mineral foundation and got as close to the mirror as I could without pressing my nose to the glass, and this is the best my pores have looked in a long time. I know, I've only been at it for 5 days, but I'm already really excited to see how this goes for my skin. I'll update as things progress. I will also ad a very disgustingly close and uncomfortably textured before and after picture of my post period and pore infested face after my first 5 days.

This is not as good as its predecessor (Anti Wrinkle Serum) which was an excellent product. To start with it has a strange smell. I liken it to watermelon. I can live with that, but I cannot live with the results which are blotchiness. I use retinol every day. I am currently using La Roche Posay Redermic R. Prior to this I was using Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Serum. I gave Rapid Wrinkle Repair a 3 week trial in between changing over to La Roche Posay and it is the only retinol product that has reacted badly with my very tolerant skin. I used the eye product as well as the "Night" product and both were equally as bad. If you want a good cheap retinol, try the Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Serum. That is a good product. You can use it around the eyes without getting any irritation eliminating the need for a seperate eye retinol. Neutrogena should have stuck to a formula that worked well. Rapid Wrinkle Repair is a step backwards in my opinion.

on 3/26/2017 9:53:00 PM

I bought this moisturizer because of the good reviews. This didn't do anything good for me. It actually made my skin dry and flaky for a few days, after it went back to normal I didn't see any improvement in the way my skin looked.
It's nicely packaged, it's reasonably priced but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 1/17/2017 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

For acne-control/scarring predominantly rather than treating fine lines, I have found this moisturiser to be excellent, and a game changer.

After reviews of retinol generally and this product specifically led me to try this out to step up my face regime, I am thrilled with the results. My other reviews detail my skin concerns more thoroughly but in short this stuff seems to have all but eliminated the last vestiges of my (active) acne problems and, remarkably, very quickly started to reduce the pigmentation of old scars. I am not using it to treat wrinkles, but I believe it is reducing the appearance of fine lines also, but honestly I am not really monitoring that. I do not as yet know how effective it is/will be at eliminating the texture of scars, as I have not used it long enough for that. For colour, though, there is easily 50% less pigmentation on my face since I started using this.

It absorbs nicely, has a pleasant fragrance (it is definitely fragranced, if that is a concern) and appears to have calmed, softened, and accelerated the healing of my skin within a couple of weeks of use. In fact I noticed a reduction in redness within a day or two, and was so surprised I thought I might be imagining things. So far I have not experienced any side effects.

It seems to be a little drying and I have observed skin flaking which is made worse by the fact that I am also using benzoyl peroxide - if I use it at night I slather on a night cream, and I also use it in the day when I am not leaving the house (sun concerns) and have recently introduced jojoba oil*, on top of my regular moisturiser (Clinique DDMG) to counter these effects. It is, therefore, not suitable for me as a moisturiser as it actually dries my (oily!) skin. Regardless of all these issues, I am really happy to have found this product and feel like it is the last weapon I needed to combat my acne-prone/oily skin (mineral make-up + low strength benzoyl peroxide + milk of magnesia + this!)

I want to give this product full points, because it is THAT GOOD, but I cannot because it is a bit pricey and marginally drying. I will definitely buy again!

*a recommendation I discovered on the acne.org website which is the most valuable skin info resource I have ever found, fyi.

on 1/17/2017 10:39:00 PM

love it!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using neutrogena's healthy skin with retinol on it and have noticed a few new creases on my forehead when my skin is dry so I decided to give this a shot. I lover the packaging, it comes with a pump that you can close after using. The cream itself is a nice consistency and absorb quickly. I used for about a week before I saw a significant difference in my fine lines. Tone is better and pores are also refined.

Updated: I took off lippies due to the fact that after continued use this product clogged the pores on my forehead, some of which developed into painful cystic acne.

on 9/20/2016 10:17:00 PM

In 30 and barely have wrinkles I have bags under my eyes and two lines on each side of my mouth so I'm not sure if that's considered a wrinkle or not. is this a good cream to take lines off the face? I purchased this at Walgreens but I know a lot of items promise this and that and don't work just to get money and like I said I'm 30 so my face and wrinkled up I just have a faint line on each side of my mouth from my nose down to the bottom of my lip I have that since I was about 20 years old and I really want it gone if anyone can help me please reply thank you