Swarovski - Aura EDP

Swarovski - Aura EDP

3.3

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

at first sniff I thought this Aura EDT is going to be my next purchase! but after spending a day with it on me I then decided that I already have similar fragrances of this nature, soft clean and dainty, so I don't need this one. I would describe this scent as sitting on the same chair as Avon little Black Dress. I do like Aura and would definitely consider getting it if I didn't already have little black dress

on 10/28/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of my favorite fragrances! Feminine, elegant, perfect office scent, masterpiece.
Ideal combination of my lovely notes - rose, musk, amber, benzoin; litchi is the pleasant surprise.
This is my signature in the spring and autumn.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In the marketing campaign, this fragrance is described as "an incandescent fruity floral which is centred around a prism of energy." Righttttt. Someone please explain to me what a prism of energy adds to a fragrance?

As you can see from my rating, my first impression of Aura is very poor. Its notes include lychee, rose, tuberose, pink pepper, amber, benzoin and white musk...nothing groundbreaking or unexpected. In fact, it's nothing but a stuffy, sickening concoction similar to Coco Mademoiselle and Miss Dior Cherie, two fragrances I absolutely loathe. Swarovski should really just stick to crystal.

on 9/14/2011 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very generic scent along the lines of flowerbomb (weaker) and Coco Mlle. If these are your kind of scents then you will like this.

on 11/29/2012 5:06:00 PM

Lovely bottle encasing a generic flowerbomb/coco mad meh mess. Ditch the juice and wear the bottle instead.

I wasn't sold on first sniff, but as the fragrance drys down on my skin it evolves into a pretty floral fresh spicy scent. It's not too overpowering, and not a heavy floral - I think it's well balanced with the peppery notes.

Popular Fragrances