Swarovski - Aura EDP

Swarovski - Aura EDP

3.1

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

at first sniff I thought this Aura EDT is going to be my next purchase! but after spending a day with it on me I then decided that I already have similar fragrances of this nature, soft clean and dainty, so I don't need this one. I would describe this scent as sitting on the same chair as Avon little Black Dress. I do like Aura and would definitely consider getting it if I didn't already have little black dress

on 10/28/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of my favorite fragrances! Feminine, elegant, perfect office scent, masterpiece.
Ideal combination of my lovely notes - rose, musk, amber, benzoin; litchi is the pleasant surprise.
This is my signature in the spring and autumn.

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/8/2015 8:58:00 PM

Aura By Swarovski:

I bought this online from ebay for USD 75.00 with shipment for USD 62.00 ...

The fragrance itself promises to have the ff notes:
Top Note- Rose and Litchi
Middle Note- Tuberose
Base Note- Musk
What I identified when applied...
Top Note- Faint smell of rose and litchi
Middle Note- Tuberose is quite strong
Musk- Noticeable
Lotion: Has a rose scent with Swarovski crystal dust in the lotion...pretty cool
Clutch: Black color and I'm not sure what material is the clutch...but it looks nice :)
Packaging: The bottle is like a weapon of a spy movie and the metal like cover is quite heavy...
Overall: I find that when I finish this product I'll just display the bottle in my vanity cabinet (Otherwise I will not by the product)...the fragrance was too strong to reapply ...you have to let the product set on your skin for 5-10 mins...
Lasting Hour: 4 hours (That's quite long enough)

I wasn't sold on first sniff, but as the fragrance drys down on my skin it evolves into a pretty floral fresh spicy scent. It's not too overpowering, and not a heavy floral - I think it's well balanced with the peppery notes.

on 11/29/2012 5:06:00 PM

Lovely bottle encasing a generic flowerbomb/coco mad meh mess. Ditch the juice and wear the bottle instead.

on 9/14/2011 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very generic scent along the lines of flowerbomb (weaker) and Coco Mlle. If these are your kind of scents then you will like this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In the marketing campaign, this fragrance is described as "an incandescent fruity floral which is centred around a prism of energy." Righttttt. Someone please explain to me what a prism of energy adds to a fragrance?

As you can see from my rating, my first impression of Aura is very poor. Its notes include lychee, rose, tuberose, pink pepper, amber, benzoin and white musk...nothing groundbreaking or unexpected. In fact, it's nothing but a stuffy, sickening concoction similar to Coco Mademoiselle and Miss Dior Cherie, two fragrances I absolutely loathe. Swarovski should really just stick to crystal.

Popular Fragrances