3.4

price range

Reviews

from

4 years ago

This is without a doubt one of my favorite dry shampoos (definitely my favorite at this price point!) I am extremely picky about which products I use because some make my hair look fine, but still feel gross. Others smell so strongly that they induce migraines for me. Then there are some that work great and smell great but cost a crazy amount of money. But not this one - it looks great, feels great, and smells great, all at a great price. When I find this on sale, I buy 2 or 3 bottles at a time, not even kidding. I love it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Pretty decent dry shampoo. It didn't leave a white cast (believe me, I have black hair, I'd know) and it was easy to use (like most dry shampoos in a spray can, I'd assume). It lasted a decent time: I used it around twice a week and it lasted 3 months (note: I didn't apply it generously). This doesn't get a perfect score for me because the overpowering smell stays for a long while, which wouldn't be too bad (especially because if you're using dry shampoo, it's likely that your hair may not be at it's best state, so a strong odour can be quite helpful), but the smell was not the best. If only it was a pleasant odour or the bad smell didn't last as long, that'd be great. However, if you use it at night, it may not bother you too much because you'll be sleeping anyways and the odour will be (or almost be) gone by daytime. Also, depending on the state of my hair, at times I had to spray on quite a bit for it to help it not look as oily. I guess the less-than-average price helps. Pros: - cheap - no white cast - works generally well - lasts a decent time Cons: - overpowering bad smell - at times, may need a lot of product

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I have tried many many other dry shampoos and just tried this one today. It works really well on my long, fine, brown hair. This is the second day that I haven't washed my hair (on the day after washing I typically don't need to use any dry shampoo yet) and this stuff made my hair look un-greasy, fresh, and very voluminous. I am very impressed and I love the smell, I would describe it as fruit loops lol. The price is very reasonable and I got mine at CVS. Love it!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This stuff is awesome. Works amazingly on my fine black hair, and smells fresh and lemony. Don't know what the bad reviews are about, this is the best I've tried, and I've tried em all.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

4 years ago

While it does work, it takes a LOT of spraying this terribly scented product. So much so that with daily use, a can would last me less than a week because I have very thick hair. The smell is just simply unpleasant, and the fumes from spraying can make you cough, so spray in a well ventilated area. My first foray into dry shampoo and I'm very disappointed. I'll stick to baby powder.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is a good dry shampoo for the price. The smell wasn't too bad for me, it sprays out well and my hair felt like it stayed a little cleaner for longer than when I used batiste. Didn't give me a ton of volume but left no white powder streaks and my hair looked clean after using it-make sure you shake it a bit in between each spray.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

5 years ago

This is the worst dry shampoo I've ever used. I hate the smell, it smells chemically and like you would imagine a bad dry shampoo to smell like. It's almost just too strong. It's super white and hard to get out. Left my hair white and dry.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

5 years ago

I just tried this from a friend on my epically greasy second day bangs. WOW - my hair is dark and it didn't look like powder on it and they look great. AND the smell is amazing!! Although the two products I've tried in this line smell amazing, so.... I am going to buy some of my own today.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

5 years ago

My hair looked equally greasy before and after. I noticed absolutely no difference. At first I thought it was my technique but I've tried everything. Short burst, longer burst. coming through, with fingertips, nothing works. On top of that I do a second of a burst and ton of product comes out. Needless to say I'm not repurchasing.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

5 years ago

I want really expecting much to be honest, I got this at Walgreens for 3.99. I ran out of my beloved Batiste, which was 10.99 there and my family is kind of cheap so that was out of the question. so I tried it and it worked but I give it two lippys because if the smell alone. people around me would give me looks I had to drench my hair in perfume but the smell didn't come out till I took a shower. it does an ok job, but I will not bee repurchasing. especially after I saw Batiste at Marshalls for 5.99.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18