Milani Baked Blush - Corallina 08

4.1

Not tested on animals

on 3/22/2016 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm the type of person that will not purchase anything with shimmer, glitter, or sheen but when I saw these blushes I loved them! They're very pigmented and not chalky at all. I didn't want to reach out for this shade in particular because I had seen reviews and this one was said to have the most sparkles , and it does but not crazy sparkles like I'm a disco ball sparkly. It's very beautiful and when applied to the cheeks, the sparkles don't transfer, it gives more of a glowy finish. They're about 7$ each but they're totally worth it for the price. I love the gold packaging . This is definitely my favorite blush. I use it every time.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is one that I think is OH so pretty in the pan and also when swatched.
Of the baked blushes I think this color shows more of a natural flush compared to the others, which I find to look very made up and not at all natural tones.
Again to me these just have too much of a orange tone to them that only gets worse as the day goes on and ends up looking more dirty.
Again not please with the shimmery frost this gives to the skin.
To me I don't think it gives a glow but looks cheap instead.

To Read all 84 Reviews, Login or Join

Love love love milani blushes :)

on 6/19/2015 10:18:00 PM

This blush is amazing. Ridiculously pigmented and can be built up or blended out depending on the coverage you want. Im usually a matte finish girl but I love the little flecks of glitter in this.. So pretty, especially for summer! If youre thinking about trying out a coral, you can't go wrong with this for the price and quality!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This blush is beautiful and makes my cheeks glow I absolutely love it.

on 5/22/2015 3:19:00 PM

Watch my review of this product on youtube! thanks <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a little too in your face for me. It's a bit dark for my skin tone. I need to use a lighter hand because it is super pigmented and there are larger chunks of glitter. However I have nothing similar. I wouldn't repurchase because I prefer my blush a bit more subtle.

on 4/21/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I like this blush. I'm a huge coral fan and I have a lot of coral blushes. I bought Luminoso at the same time as this and think that one is a great everyday blush. This one is far more bold. I haven't worn it too many times, but there were makeup looks I did with another blush and decided I needed something more, so I lightly applied this and I was really happy with how it came out. I can not go too heavily with this because I am kind of light, but a gentle touch with the right eyeshadow is really fun and eye catching.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Looks pretty in the pan but it makes my NC20 skin look sick and it's too shimmery/glittery.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this blush. I like the price, the formula and the colour, but I absolutely HATE glitter. I work in a professional environment where, I am sure, my clients don't want me looking like their young children who got a little too excited with the glitter while crafting.

This is not sheen, shimmer, or luminosity, but full on glitter flecks that get all over my cheeks. I did find that thoroughly buffing out my cheeks with a large powder brush removed most of the glitter.

I didn't realize that it had so much glitter in it before I bought it. Unfortunately I cannot return this product because I opened it, or I definitely would be returning it.

Popular Blush Products