Sephora Colorful Coffee Brown #18

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This has become my go-to color for the outer v and crease. It is a satiny medium brown that plays well with a variety of other colors. When I apply over primer (ELF or TFSI), it lasts until I wash it off. Very women of color friendly and a good staple for anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

While this looks like a true warm, dark brown with shimmer (which has minimal appearance when worn), this shadow really is much more flattering than the description might imply. Despite being brown, it really accentuates my medium-brown eyes, it is very pigmented and makes a fantastic liner, too. Good buy and could be a staple.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received a mini size of this as a gift from Sephora (well received 2 mini eyeshadows). At first I did not know how to make this color work for me. color is warm brown, from the pan it looks like it has shimmer, but when applied there is no visible shimmer at all. why is that? I don't really know how is that possible. anyway, I matched this with other E/S colors but it did not look very nice. untill I just decided to wear it alone on my lids and creases, with juts a black eyeliner to line my upper lids; et voila, the result was great, instant dramatic smokey eye without looking tired or dirty. It gives my eyes a beautiful depth. I think I just found my HG brown E/S. Would buy a full size.

Top Rated Eye Shadow