Rosewater by Heritage Products

4.3

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I gave this product 3 stars cause I feel like it's overrated. I guess I was expecting too much, lol, but to me it's just a really nice smelling mist in a bottle for $7. I guess it's refreshing for a hot summer day or if you have a sunburn, allergic reaction, etc. but to me it's not all that worth it. I do love the smell of roses though, but that's about it. I feel like I'd rather make a green tea spray or cucumber spray which is free (since I have it in my house already) and it'd feel just as refreshing with the same effects.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Love, love, and more love for the Heritage Rosewater. My skin isn't the same without it.
I use this as a toner both in the morning and at night as it hydrates extremely well. I have issues with milia on my forehead and this rosewater truly does the trick. I've noticed that when I run out of this my skin starts to freak out and gets extremely bumpy/rough in texture, but after using the rosewater again it'll calm down in a few days.

Super soothing and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft! It feels great layering a moisturizer/oil on top. Also really great for spritzing in the middle of the day (cooling + calming). Definitely my HG toner, nothing can replace it (and trust me, I've tried).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am in love with this rose water. I use it after cleansing morning and night like a toner. Which is funny because I donít like toners Ė never felt that they did anything for my skin what-so-ever. My skin has a nice glow, smoothness, and suppleness after continued daily use. Also the smell is rather pleasant.

Popular Fragrances