Rosewater by Heritage Products

4.8

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 6/28/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this rosewater . I use it as a toner . It's ph balanced for your skin so it's slightly acidic . It will not disrupt your acid mantle! ! wonderful smell too! I like to spray my face to add moisture, set makeup, or when my face is hot! Great product would recommend!

on 12/14/2011 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm on my second bottle of this in about a year. I love the smell, not too perfume-y, but definitely distinctively rosy and very fresh. Like another reviewer said, I don't notice the smell for long but I know other people do because they always say I smell good when I'm wearing it. I use it a LOT in the summer as a cool off throughout the day if it's really hot out. It's totally energizing and refreshing. The description on the back is absolutely hilarious, but I think there's some truth to the "higher vibration" energy stuff....:

"Contains: Vor-Mag Water (water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial) and Hydroessential Rose Oil" -from the label

My only complaint is that the bottle is a bit of an eyesore. The pink is unnaturally bright, and the font and design look cheap and obnoxious. I've been keeping my eye out for a nice fancy vintage perfume bottle or something that I can use for my rosewater.

on 10/9/2017 1:33:00 PM

I love this product. Yes, it is expensive, which is a little annoying, but I feel it's worth it because it's such an awesome multitasker. I keep one bottle of this in my fridge, next to my huge bottle of witch hazel. I like to use the cold witch hazel as a toner after cleansing or using masks, and I follow this with a spritz of cold rose water and let my skin rest for a while before putting on any moisturizer or whatever. If my eyes are puffy or irritated from allergies or crying, I'll use eyedrops and then moisten two cotton rounds with the witch hazel and rosewater and leave them on my eyes for a few minutes. (Be careful- witch hazel stings a bit if you get it in your eyes!) This feels super comforting and rejuvenating.

I also keep one in my purse- I really like to spritz this on my face as a pick-me-up in the middle of the day. I also like to use this on my hair; followed by a drop of Argan oil, and then I'll braid or bun it and leave it. When I wear makeup, I use this as a makeup setting spray, but if you like a super-matte, powdery look then stay away because this looks really glowy and moisturizer. I like the glowy, fresh look of moisturized skin so this really works well for me. I think this has helped keep my skin clear; but I do so much to keep my skin clear already it's hard to tell. But aside from that, I feel like this makes my skin just look healthier. Maybe I'm imagining things but I feel like this has made my skin tone more even too.

All in all, I love this product. I love the scent and how it leaves my skin and hair feeling really clean, comforted and moisturized. Great for use as a toner, a pick-me-up, smoothing frizzies, and setting makeup. I also spritz this on my pillow before bed to leave a pretty scent.

Also, a side note. IT'S SO PRETTY AND PINK AND GIRLY!! How can I not love the neon pink bottle?? Makes me feel good just to look at it, lol.

on 6/29/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this! It smells so pretty, just like a rose. Super lightweight, since it's water. I've been buying this for years, they have a few different ones. The one I have now is 8 oz spray bottle and lasts a long time as other reviewer stated...about a year.

I also have the lilac water and the rosewater glycerin in the smaller 4 oz bottle which are only about $3. at Vitacost.com. Both of these smell so natural and pretty..Love.

Popular Fragrances