Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rosewater by Heritage Products
Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 7/19/2016 7:49:00 PM

So when I bought this, I got it for $7 on Amazon and it took me three days to finally confirm the order because I kept thinking "How stupid am I to pay $7 for WATER? This is such BS. Special water with roses? What am I doing?"

Well as it turns out, it's not actually BS. I have dry, acne-prone skin. I bought this to be a "refresher" spray (I just poured some in a little travel size spray bottle) that I hoped wouldn't irritate my skin or mess up my makeup. I wanted something to use on an upcoming 12 hour flight and also generally throughout the summer. The rose water has been surprisingly great! It perks up/refreshes my skin when I spray it on and doesn't mess up my makeup at all. It hasn't caused any negative skin reactions (irritation, dryness, acne or otherwise) for me in the six weeks I have been using it. I use it after rinsing my face in the morning in place of daytime moisturizer and I think it makes my skin feel a tiny bit less dry. While I can't get past the idea that it's coincidental, I've also had less breakouts - quite a bit less - on my chin since I started with the rose water. Further, when I spray it on and then apply my CC cream, it works well for thinning out the CC coverage just the right amount.

It feels like water and smells like roses. I don't know what this product is really supposed to do or how, but I'm glad I have it!

Firstly I guess I should say that I use this as a face mist.

I'm a sucker for face mists,in the last year I've used two of the lush toner mists (which I loved but I stopped using due to their addition of scary chemicals and preservatives), herbivore botanicals coco rose mist and thayers rose witch hazel (which technically isn't a mist but it kind of fits in with everything else so whatever). I was set on trying the rosewater and glycerine mist however I found this at a local health food store and thought I'd give it a spin. I use it to freshen up during the day (perfect for long flights or drives), during makeup application (spritz directly onto skin before or after makeup or onto beauty blender) and in place of toner after cleansing and I gotta say it's probably my favourite mist/toner I've used all year. It's light, refreshing, soothing and it makes your skin feel so soft. The scent is rather strong but it is completely natural and there are no perfumes in the product which is a major plus, if you're not a fan of the smell it fades away quickly so it shouldn't be an issue.

Ps- Something like this would be so handy for festivals and camping. You could also use it to freshen up your hair and I imagine if you threw it in the fridge or in a cooler it would feel amazing on sunburn. I'm going backpacking this summer and this is definitely coming along with me!

First of all I thought this was real rosewater but it's just water with rose oil in it. Secondly it doesn't smell nice like the real rose water I had (smells like citronella/bug spray). Also the bottle doesn't say anything about using it on the face, and it was $9 for a small bottle which was WAY overpriced.

on 8/18/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product!! It's something that I always have a bottle of somewhere in my room. I use it as a very mild toner, to spritz my face on a hot day, and my favorite use for it lately -- I've been waking up really late in the mornings lately and oftentimes I get my snazzy work outfit on only to find that it is WRINKLE CITY. So I spray this liberally on any wrinkle pieces (while I'm wearing the clothes) and pull down a little bit, and in like 5 minutes the wrinkles are gone! It's really helped my morning routine, especially since I no longer have a clothes steamer D: This brand also makes other variations of this spray -- the lilac one is divine!

on 6/28/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this rosewater . I use it as a toner . It's ph balanced for your skin so it's slightly acidic . It will not disrupt your acid mantle! ! wonderful smell too! I like to spray my face to add moisture, set makeup, or when my face is hot! Great product would recommend!

Popular Fragrances