Rosewater by Heritage Products

4.7

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 1/4/2016 12:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I am on my third bottle of this. Although the manufacturer suggests using as a perfume or body splash, I use it as a toner on my face after I've cleansed. It's soothing, calming, and smells pleasant. My skin is dry and sensitive, and I've not had any side effects. I like that there are only two ingredients - roses and water. I agree the hype over magnetized water is weird. If you can get past the cheap-looking packaging and ignore the whole vortexed magnetized "selling points", this is a good, simple, natural product.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my HG toner. The smell is great, it doesn't dry me out or break me out, and it's very gentle. I feel so clean when I use this after washing my face.

on 12/14/2011 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm on my second bottle of this in about a year. I love the smell, not too perfume-y, but definitely distinctively rosy and very fresh. Like another reviewer said, I don't notice the smell for long but I know other people do because they always say I smell good when I'm wearing it. I use it a LOT in the summer as a cool off throughout the day if it's really hot out. It's totally energizing and refreshing. The description on the back is absolutely hilarious, but I think there's some truth to the "higher vibration" energy stuff....:

"Contains: Vor-Mag Water (water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial) and Hydroessential Rose Oil" -from the label

My only complaint is that the bottle is a bit of an eyesore. The pink is unnaturally bright, and the font and design look cheap and obnoxious. I've been keeping my eye out for a nice fancy vintage perfume bottle or something that I can use for my rosewater.

Popular Fragrances