Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rosewater by Heritage Products
Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Love, love, and more love for the Heritage Rosewater. My skin isn't the same without it.
I use this as a toner both in the morning and at night as it hydrates extremely well. I have issues with milia on my forehead and this rosewater truly does the trick. I've noticed that when I run out of this my skin starts to freak out and gets extremely bumpy/rough in texture, but after using the rosewater again it'll calm down in a few days.

Super soothing and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft! It feels great layering a moisturizer/oil on top. Also really great for spritzing in the middle of the day (cooling + calming). Definitely my HG toner, nothing can replace it (and trust me, I've tried).

on 7/4/2015 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Umm.... How did I forget to review this product? On to my 3'rd bottle now and it has multiple uses. I use this as a leave-in spritzer, smells guud and moisturizes my hair. Mist this on my face during the day and feels soothing. Add a tbl spoon of rose water to any home made face mask. I buy this of Amazon and love it.

on 3/15/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is such a wonderful multi-purpose product, I don't know what I'd do without it. Cheap too, $8 for an 8oz bottle on Amazon though the big bottle doesn't have a spritzer. That's fine, since I decant into a smaller bottle anyway. Only two ingredients--water, and rose, that's it. It's incredibly gentle, slightly astringent, and just moisturizing enough to neither strip my skin nor make it feel greasy. I use this in numerous ways: setting my makeup, as a gentle base for my DIY toner, even to mask any smells in my hair (especially on days I do an ACV rinse). Would definitely repurchase, and would buy it by the gallon if I could.

NOTE: Unless your skin's super dry, if you're buying this to set your makeup be careful not to buy the version with glycerin in it. The glycerin is extra moisturizing, but it'll also make your makeup run/fade much quicker. I made that mistake, but since DH has skin as dry as the Sahara I gave it to him.

on 6/29/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this! It smells so pretty, just like a rose. Super lightweight, since it's water. I've been buying this for years, they have a few different ones. The one I have now is 8 oz spray bottle and lasts a long time as other reviewer stated...about a year.

I also have the lilac water and the rosewater glycerin in the smaller 4 oz bottle which are only about $3. at Vitacost.com. Both of these smell so natural and pretty..Love.

Popular Fragrances