Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

4.9

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 1/31/2017 11:58:00 PM

I use this everyday, several times a day...I also use the rosewater/glycerin from Heritage. I was using Mario Badescu rosewater until I realized it contains red dye, blue dye, hexalyne glycol alcohol, and butelyne...umm no thanks, too much alcohol for a product created to use several times a day..Heritage is void of all that junk, and a natural product. I have purchased at least 15-20 bottles of this over the last 2 yrs, and cannot be without it. I set my makeup with it, I spray it on my brushes before use, spray my Beauty Blender before use, I spray it at night as my final cleansing/moisturizing step to seal in all the moisture of my moisturizer and serum, and a few times throughout the day to freshen my makeup.

on 7/19/2016 7:49:00 PM

So when I bought this, I got it for $7 on Amazon and it took me three days to finally confirm the order because I kept thinking "How stupid am I to pay $7 for WATER? This is such BS. Special water with roses? What am I doing?"

Well as it turns out, it's not actually BS. I have dry, acne-prone skin. I bought this to be a "refresher" spray (I just poured some in a little travel size spray bottle) that I hoped wouldn't irritate my skin or mess up my makeup. I wanted something to use on an upcoming 12 hour flight and also generally throughout the summer. The rose water has been surprisingly great! It perks up/refreshes my skin when I spray it on and doesn't mess up my makeup at all. It hasn't caused any negative skin reactions (irritation, dryness, acne or otherwise) for me in the six weeks I have been using it. I use it after rinsing my face in the morning in place of daytime moisturizer and I think it makes my skin feel a tiny bit less dry. While I can't get past the idea that it's coincidental, I've also had less breakouts - quite a bit less - on my chin since I started with the rose water. Further, when I spray it on and then apply my CC cream, it works well for thinning out the CC coverage just the right amount.

It feels like water and smells like roses. I don't know what this product is really supposed to do or how, but I'm glad I have it!

Firstly I guess I should say that I use this as a face mist.

I'm a sucker for face mists,in the last year I've used two of the lush toner mists (which I loved but I stopped using due to their addition of scary chemicals and preservatives), herbivore botanicals coco rose mist and thayers rose witch hazel (which technically isn't a mist but it kind of fits in with everything else so whatever). I was set on trying the rosewater and glycerine mist however I found this at a local health food store and thought I'd give it a spin. I use it to freshen up during the day (perfect for long flights or drives), during makeup application (spritz directly onto skin before or after makeup or onto beauty blender) and in place of toner after cleansing and I gotta say it's probably my favourite mist/toner I've used all year. It's light, refreshing, soothing and it makes your skin feel so soft. The scent is rather strong but it is completely natural and there are no perfumes in the product which is a major plus, if you're not a fan of the smell it fades away quickly so it shouldn't be an issue.

Ps- Something like this would be so handy for festivals and camping. You could also use it to freshen up your hair and I imagine if you threw it in the fridge or in a cooler it would feel amazing on sunburn. I'm going backpacking this summer and this is definitely coming along with me!

on 5/22/2013 3:00:00 AM

If asked to list my number 1 beauty 'habit', it would be my mixture of rosewater and liquid aloe. i adore the scent of roses, not to mention how beneficial rosewater is as a mild astringent for skin. You can drink rosewater as well, its tasty. This brand is pricey, about $8 for a spray bottle. So usually I buy Alwadi brand rosewater when i can find it, usually in an Indian or middle Eastern store. That brand is pure, there are other brands in indian shops but beware of the ingredient lists- stay away from any flavorings or unnatural things, they may irritate your skin. Some of them are intended for food use only. The Alwadi is only about $3 for the same size or maybe even a bit larger. I mix rosewater with liquid aloe (george's brand) mainly to save the rosewater since I go through a lot, but also everyone knows how great aloe is for skin. the rosewater scent is still powerful,but not too much so, when mixed with the aloe. I spray this all over my face, let it dry mostly and then use my moisturizer. Often i just spray it wherever I like for the scent. Most perfumes and fake scents give me a headache, so this is often all I'll spray on myself. i do recommend the Heritage brand if you can afford it.

on 3/31/2011 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this rose water. It has no chemicals, and smells like a fresh , light filled rose garden.

I use it as a skin toner, room spray, and in drinks and desserts as it's Food Grade.

You can find it in various sizes and prices from $3 to $10. It comes in transparent pink plastic spray bottles, and a larger size lasts me about a year.

Quick drydown and the fragrance fades.. within about 30 mins that I personally notice while wearing it, but other people still can smell it on me in the day. They say I smell like roses. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am in love with this rose water. I use it after cleansing morning and night like a toner. Which is funny because I dont like toners never felt that they did anything for my skin what-so-ever. My skin has a nice glow, smoothness, and suppleness after continued daily use. Also the smell is rather pleasant.

on 6/29/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this! It smells so pretty, just like a rose. Super lightweight, since it's water. I've been buying this for years, they have a few different ones. The one I have now is 8 oz spray bottle and lasts a long time as other reviewer stated...about a year.

I also have the lilac water and the rosewater glycerin in the smaller 4 oz bottle which are only about $3. at Vitacost.com. Both of these smell so natural and pretty..Love.

Popular Fragrances