Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

4.9

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Love, love, and more love for the Heritage Rosewater. My skin isn't the same without it.
I use this as a toner both in the morning and at night as it hydrates extremely well. I have issues with milia on my forehead and this rosewater truly does the trick. I've noticed that when I run out of this my skin starts to freak out and gets extremely bumpy/rough in texture, but after using the rosewater again it'll calm down in a few days.

Super soothing and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft! It feels great layering a moisturizer/oil on top. Also really great for spritzing in the middle of the day (cooling + calming). Definitely my HG toner, nothing can replace it (and trust me, I've tried).

on 2/5/2016 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is a great after makeup spray ...it makes my foundation blend and look like my skin ..it somehow moisturizes my skin and controls oil..I tried so many finishing sprays mac..clinique..so much money and they were just way too concentrated and makeup looked like crap after...but this rosewater spray Perfect and super cheap!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my HG toner. The smell is great, it doesn't dry me out or break me out, and it's very gentle. I feel so clean when I use this after washing my face.

on 7/4/2015 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Umm.... How did I forget to review this product? On to my 3'rd bottle now and it has multiple uses. I use this as a leave-in spritzer, smells guud and moisturizes my hair. Mist this on my face during the day and feels soothing. Add a tbl spoon of rose water to any home made face mask. I buy this of Amazon and love it.

It really helped reduce my redness. It made my complexion more bright. It does wonders to help calm my irritated skin down a notch. This is wonderful for summertime when your face is irritated from being in the hot sunny weather! Oh and the smell is just really lovely - like fresh roses. Ive added this to my everyday skin routine and I don't know what Id do without it!

on 8/18/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product!! It's something that I always have a bottle of somewhere in my room. I use it as a very mild toner, to spritz my face on a hot day, and my favorite use for it lately -- I've been waking up really late in the mornings lately and oftentimes I get my snazzy work outfit on only to find that it is WRINKLE CITY. So I spray this liberally on any wrinkle pieces (while I'm wearing the clothes) and pull down a little bit, and in like 5 minutes the wrinkles are gone! It's really helped my morning routine, especially since I no longer have a clothes steamer D: This brand also makes other variations of this spray -- the lilac one is divine!

on 6/28/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this rosewater . I use it as a toner . It's ph balanced for your skin so it's slightly acidic . It will not disrupt your acid mantle! ! wonderful smell too! I like to spray my face to add moisture, set makeup, or when my face is hot! Great product would recommend!

on 1/30/2012 2:40:00 PM

I love this rosewater! I've been buying this product for years. It has no alcohol, no witch hazel, no aloe, nothing but simple rosy freshness and water. For my super dry skin, that is a major plus. I use it in these ways: before moisturizing to help thick creams sink in, after applying makeup to help set it and give it a dewy look, to freshen hair and prevent split ends by spritzing the ends of dry hair and sealing in with a small amount of conditioner, to help my daughter's fine/flyaway hair comb back into a tidy ponytail, as a refreshing pick-me-up, as a moisturizing mist in dry air (like planes or when indoor heat is running). When static cling is a problem, I can can calm it with a little mist of rosewater. And it smells great too! Just a light scent of fresh rose petals. Definitely a holy grail product for me. I can't recommend it enough.

Popular Fragrances