Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

3.0

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using Heritage Store Rosewater for about a month now & I must echo the many positive reviews on here. It really is good stuff! I have extremely sensitive skin which has always been a bane in my life. Oil based ingredients, fragrances & many other irritative ingredients in common beauty products often cause cystic breakouts on my skin that can take a week or longer to heal. After reading all the glowing reviews about this rosewater, I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did!

I purchased mine through Walmart.com for a little under $10 (another plus!). The spray bottle contains 4oz of product. While the packaging is fairly plain, I will say that the spray nozzle works really well! It delivers an even spray & has yet to clog or leak. I have purchased more expensive products in the past that still managed to leak & clog, so kudos to Heritage Store for it's sturdy packaging! For such a cheap & seemingly basic product, this rosewater really does deliver in a more slightly subtle way & it has fast became a staple in my skincare routine. I like to use it as a toner after washing my face & it really does calm my sensitive skin. Once I have toned & applied serum to my face & neck, I spritz this rosewater on my fingers & mix it with my Skinmedica ha5 Hyaluronic Acid Hydrator, then apply it to my face. All of these products combined leave my face extremely hydrated & cushiony without being greasy. I'm not sure what kind of results this would produce on its own, but it fits in perfectly with my current skincare repertoire, like a missing link I didn't know I had needed. I also like to spray myself with this when I get too hot, which in Florida, is all the time. lol. It makes a great midday refresher! I plan to purchase another bottle to keep in my fridge, solely for that purpose. Oh, did I mention it smells great too? Like a rosegarden, yet it isn't cloying & it doesn't linger any longer than 15-20 minutes.

I highly recommend this product, especially those with sensitive skin. I am so glad I tried it! Also, I want to give a big "Thank you!" to my fellow MUA'ers who recommended this product! You guys are so awesome!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I realize I'm in the minority here but I feel I have to warn anyone with very sensitive skin about this product. It's not true rose water first of all, it's more like a rose essential oil mixed in with water. The smell is off. I got this at Whole Foods and wanted to use this as a toner. It ended up clogging all of my pores (one HUGE red flag to beware of if you are prone to clogged pores), and made my face red. Sadly had to return it after just 1 week. My face looked awful using this and it broke me out. After I stopped using it, my skin cleared up again.

Popular Fragrances