Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 1/31/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this everyday, several times a day...I also use the rosewater/glycerin from Heritage. I was using Mario Badescu rosewater until I realized it contains red dye, blue dye, hexalyne glycol alcohol, and butelyne...umm no thanks, too much alcohol for a product created to use several times a day..Heritage is void of all that junk, and a natural product. I have purchased at least 15-20 bottles of this over the last 2 yrs, and cannot be without it. I set my makeup with it, I spray it on my brushes before use, spray my Beauty Blender before use, I spray it at night as my final cleansing/moisturizing step to seal in all the moisture of my moisturizer and serum, and a few times throughout the day to freshen my makeup.

on 8/18/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product!! It's something that I always have a bottle of somewhere in my room. I use it as a very mild toner, to spritz my face on a hot day, and my favorite use for it lately -- I've been waking up really late in the mornings lately and oftentimes I get my snazzy work outfit on only to find that it is WRINKLE CITY. So I spray this liberally on any wrinkle pieces (while I'm wearing the clothes) and pull down a little bit, and in like 5 minutes the wrinkles are gone! It's really helped my morning routine, especially since I no longer have a clothes steamer D: This brand also makes other variations of this spray -- the lilac one is divine!

on 6/29/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this! It smells so pretty, just like a rose. Super lightweight, since it's water. I've been buying this for years, they have a few different ones. The one I have now is 8 oz spray bottle and lasts a long time as other reviewer stated...about a year.

I also have the lilac water and the rosewater glycerin in the smaller 4 oz bottle which are only about $3. at Vitacost.com. Both of these smell so natural and pretty..Love.

Popular Fragrances