Rosewater by Heritage Products

Price: $

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 9/30/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was my first perfume I ever used I woar it since I was 13 and even now I still love it. The scent is rapturous, and comes off strong gently diminishing through out the day. It is a rose perfume and smells of 'rosa damencia'. The smell is fresh and not too arduous.
There are two sizes : one small and one large.The only con I would say is that the scent does not last long - maybe an hour. The bottle itself lasts forever though, so you can always re-spray.
They offer perfumes of: rose ,Valencia, lavender, bergamot, and plumeria. I have tried the lavender spray and it smelled sweet, and of violets. They used to offer a scent in violet, that smelled similar to the rose one, but I believe it has been discontinued.

on 8/18/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product!! It's something that I always have a bottle of somewhere in my room. I use it as a very mild toner, to spritz my face on a hot day, and my favorite use for it lately -- I've been waking up really late in the mornings lately and oftentimes I get my snazzy work outfit on only to find that it is WRINKLE CITY. So I spray this liberally on any wrinkle pieces (while I'm wearing the clothes) and pull down a little bit, and in like 5 minutes the wrinkles are gone! It's really helped my morning routine, especially since I no longer have a clothes steamer D: This brand also makes other variations of this spray -- the lilac one is divine!

on 6/29/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this! It smells so pretty, just like a rose. Super lightweight, since it's water. I've been buying this for years, they have a few different ones. The one I have now is 8 oz spray bottle and lasts a long time as other reviewer stated...about a year.

I also have the lilac water and the rosewater glycerin in the smaller 4 oz bottle which are only about $3. at Vitacost.com. Both of these smell so natural and pretty..Love.

Popular Fragrances