Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rosewater by Heritage Products
Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 5/6/2016 11:26:00 PM

Love it, and I dont go a day without spraying it on my face and in my eyes several times a day. It calms me down. For years I buy this, and I Love it in the summer aswell.

on 2/5/2016 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is a great after makeup spray ...it makes my foundation blend and look like my skin ..it somehow moisturizes my skin and controls oil..I tried so many finishing sprays mac..clinique..so much money and they were just way too concentrated and makeup looked like crap after...but this rosewater spray Perfect and super cheap!

on 7/4/2015 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Umm.... How did I forget to review this product? On to my 3'rd bottle now and it has multiple uses. I use this as a leave-in spritzer, smells guud and moisturizes my hair. Mist this on my face during the day and feels soothing. Add a tbl spoon of rose water to any home made face mask. I buy this of Amazon and love it.

on 3/15/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is such a wonderful multi-purpose product, I don't know what I'd do without it. Cheap too, $8 for an 8oz bottle on Amazon though the big bottle doesn't have a spritzer. That's fine, since I decant into a smaller bottle anyway. Only two ingredients--water, and rose, that's it. It's incredibly gentle, slightly astringent, and just moisturizing enough to neither strip my skin nor make it feel greasy. I use this in numerous ways: setting my makeup, as a gentle base for my DIY toner, even to mask any smells in my hair (especially on days I do an ACV rinse). Would definitely repurchase, and would buy it by the gallon if I could.

NOTE: Unless your skin's super dry, if you're buying this to set your makeup be careful not to buy the version with glycerin in it. The glycerin is extra moisturizing, but it'll also make your makeup run/fade much quicker. I made that mistake, but since DH has skin as dry as the Sahara I gave it to him.

Popular Fragrances