Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 1/4/2016 12:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I am on my third bottle of this. Although the manufacturer suggests using as a perfume or body splash, I use it as a toner on my face after I've cleansed. It's soothing, calming, and smells pleasant. My skin is dry and sensitive, and I've not had any side effects. I like that there are only two ingredients - roses and water. I agree the hype over magnetized water is weird. If you can get past the cheap-looking packaging and ignore the whole vortexed magnetized "selling points", this is a good, simple, natural product.

on 1/30/2012 2:40:00 PM

I love this rosewater! I've been buying this product for years. It has no alcohol, no witch hazel, no aloe, nothing but simple rosy freshness and water. For my super dry skin, that is a major plus. I use it in these ways: before moisturizing to help thick creams sink in, after applying makeup to help set it and give it a dewy look, to freshen hair and prevent split ends by spritzing the ends of dry hair and sealing in with a small amount of conditioner, to help my daughter's fine/flyaway hair comb back into a tidy ponytail, as a refreshing pick-me-up, as a moisturizing mist in dry air (like planes or when indoor heat is running). When static cling is a problem, I can can calm it with a little mist of rosewater. And it smells great too! Just a light scent of fresh rose petals. Definitely a holy grail product for me. I can't recommend it enough.

on 5/22/2013 3:00:00 AM

If asked to list my number 1 beauty 'habit', it would be my mixture of rosewater and liquid aloe. i adore the scent of roses, not to mention how beneficial rosewater is as a mild astringent for skin. You can drink rosewater as well, its tasty. This brand is pricey, about $8 for a spray bottle. So usually I buy Alwadi brand rosewater when i can find it, usually in an Indian or middle Eastern store. That brand is pure, there are other brands in indian shops but beware of the ingredient lists- stay away from any flavorings or unnatural things, they may irritate your skin. Some of them are intended for food use only. The Alwadi is only about $3 for the same size or maybe even a bit larger. I mix rosewater with liquid aloe (george's brand) mainly to save the rosewater since I go through a lot, but also everyone knows how great aloe is for skin. the rosewater scent is still powerful,but not too much so, when mixed with the aloe. I spray this all over my face, let it dry mostly and then use my moisturizer. Often i just spray it wherever I like for the scent. Most perfumes and fake scents give me a headache, so this is often all I'll spray on myself. i do recommend the Heritage brand if you can afford it.

This moisturizers and soothes my skin so amazingly! The smell is so hypnotizing, and fresh, it adds a radiance to my skin like nothing else!

on 3/31/2011 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this rose water. It has no chemicals, and smells like a fresh , light filled rose garden.

I use it as a skin toner, room spray, and in drinks and desserts as it's Food Grade.

You can find it in various sizes and prices from $3 to $10. It comes in transparent pink plastic spray bottles, and a larger size lasts me about a year.

Quick drydown and the fragrance fades.. within about 30 mins that I personally notice while wearing it, but other people still can smell it on me in the day. They say I smell like roses. :)

Popular Fragrances