Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

4.7

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 1/31/2017 11:58:00 PM

I use this everyday, several times a day...I also use the rosewater/glycerin from Heritage. I was using Mario Badescu rosewater until I realized it contains red dye, blue dye, hexalyne glycol alcohol, and butelyne...umm no thanks, too much alcohol for a product created to use several times a day..Heritage is void of all that junk, and a natural product. I have purchased at least 15-20 bottles of this over the last 2 yrs, and cannot be without it. I set my makeup with it, I spray it on my brushes before use, spray my Beauty Blender before use, I spray it at night as my final cleansing/moisturizing step to seal in all the moisture of my moisturizer and serum, and a few times throughout the day to freshen my makeup.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I gave this product 3 stars cause I feel like it's overrated. I guess I was expecting too much, lol, but to me it's just a really nice smelling mist in a bottle for $7. I guess it's refreshing for a hot summer day or if you have a sunburn, allergic reaction, etc. but to me it's not all that worth it. I do love the smell of roses though, but that's about it. I feel like I'd rather make a green tea spray or cucumber spray which is free (since I have it in my house already) and it'd feel just as refreshing with the same effects.

I consider this a little luxury item. Not that it's expensive or anything but it feels so nice! I spray before my moisturizer application and also after I put on make up as a finishing spray. Refreshes my hair, sometimes I spray it all over before bed. Will repurchase and will also try their lavender version.

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

So glad I finally tried this! I can spray to my hearts content on my sensitive skin and it doesnt bother me. I use mostly on my face, but the bottle says you can use this as a body spray as well. I love that I can spray on for a little scented pick me up when out and about. I wear flip flops all day... I usually carry baby wipes to wipe street grime from my feet. This would make a great spritz for after that. Will definitely repurchase!

on 7/19/2016 7:49:00 PM

So when I bought this, I got it for $7 on Amazon and it took me three days to finally confirm the order because I kept thinking "How stupid am I to pay $7 for WATER? This is such BS. Special water with roses? What am I doing?"

Well as it turns out, it's not actually BS. I have dry, acne-prone skin. I bought this to be a "refresher" spray (I just poured some in a little travel size spray bottle) that I hoped wouldn't irritate my skin or mess up my makeup. I wanted something to use on an upcoming 12 hour flight and also generally throughout the summer. The rose water has been surprisingly great! It perks up/refreshes my skin when I spray it on and doesn't mess up my makeup at all. It hasn't caused any negative skin reactions (irritation, dryness, acne or otherwise) for me in the six weeks I have been using it. I use it after rinsing my face in the morning in place of daytime moisturizer and I think it makes my skin feel a tiny bit less dry. While I can't get past the idea that it's coincidental, I've also had less breakouts - quite a bit less - on my chin since I started with the rose water. Further, when I spray it on and then apply my CC cream, it works well for thinning out the CC coverage just the right amount.

It feels like water and smells like roses. I don't know what this product is really supposed to do or how, but I'm glad I have it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Love, love, and more love for the Heritage Rosewater. My skin isn't the same without it.
I use this as a toner both in the morning and at night as it hydrates extremely well. I have issues with milia on my forehead and this rosewater truly does the trick. I've noticed that when I run out of this my skin starts to freak out and gets extremely bumpy/rough in texture, but after using the rosewater again it'll calm down in a few days.

Super soothing and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft! It feels great layering a moisturizer/oil on top. Also really great for spritzing in the middle of the day (cooling + calming). Definitely my HG toner, nothing can replace it (and trust me, I've tried).

on 5/6/2016 11:26:00 PM

Love it, and I dont go a day without spraying it on my face and in my eyes several times a day. It calms me down. For years I buy this, and I Love it in the summer aswell.

Firstly I guess I should say that I use this as a face mist.

I'm a sucker for face mists,in the last year I've used two of the lush toner mists (which I loved but I stopped using due to their addition of scary chemicals and preservatives), herbivore botanicals coco rose mist and thayers rose witch hazel (which technically isn't a mist but it kind of fits in with everything else so whatever). I was set on trying the rosewater and glycerine mist however I found this at a local health food store and thought I'd give it a spin. I use it to freshen up during the day (perfect for long flights or drives), during makeup application (spritz directly onto skin before or after makeup or onto beauty blender) and in place of toner after cleansing and I gotta say it's probably my favourite mist/toner I've used all year. It's light, refreshing, soothing and it makes your skin feel so soft. The scent is rather strong but it is completely natural and there are no perfumes in the product which is a major plus, if you're not a fan of the smell it fades away quickly so it shouldn't be an issue.

Ps- Something like this would be so handy for festivals and camping. You could also use it to freshen up your hair and I imagine if you threw it in the fridge or in a cooler it would feel amazing on sunburn. I'm going backpacking this summer and this is definitely coming along with me!

This simple, unglamarous product is one of my few must-haves in my arsenal. I won't ever be without this stuff.

First: yes, it smells like roses. It's rosewater. I keep seeing people complain about the scent. Don't buy rosewater if you don't like rose scent. I'm not sure why this is taking people by surprise. I enjoy the smell because it is true, authentic rose, like smelling the flower - not fake, powdery, or overpowering. The smell lingers for a few minutes after using, then dissipates. It doesn't stay with you all day.

The packaging is okay. The sprayers can be inconsistent: sometimes I get one that sprays a very fine, even mist and sometimes I get one that squirts out in more of a stream. Luck of the draw, I guess, but I've had more good ones than bad. The packaging isn't pretty, but for how great this is and the low price, I don't care.

I mostly use this as a toner on my face. I spritz it on after cleansing, morning and night, and it helps to calm my skin, reduce redness, and add a bit of hydration. It dries quickly and leaves no tackiness. I sometimes use it as a makeup setting spray if I feel like my makeup has turned out a little too heavy or powdery. On summer days, I'll spritz it on my face and body throughout the day to refresh and cool my skin.

I also like to mix this with oils to "cut" them. Take a few drops of the oil of your choice, add a spritz or two of this, and the oil becomes more spreadable and more readily absorbed. I do this for both face and body, and it makes oil much easier and more enjoyable to apply.

Lastly, I like this in my hair. I have curly/wavy hair, and if I need to dampen my hair to refresh it, I like to use this vs. plain water. I feel like it works better, and it smells nicer, too.

I'll keep repurchasing this forever. I'm sure other brands of rosewater work just as well, but this one is inexpensive and easy to find, so I'll stick with this one.

on 2/5/2016 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is a great after makeup spray ...it makes my foundation blend and look like my skin ..it somehow moisturizes my skin and controls oil..I tried so many finishing sprays mac..clinique..so much money and they were just way too concentrated and makeup looked like crap after...but this rosewater spray Perfect and super cheap!

Popular Fragrances