Rosewater by Heritage Products

Rosewater by Heritage Products
Rose Petals Rosewater by Heritage Products

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

on 1/31/2017 11:58:00 PM

I use this everyday, several times a day...I also use the rosewater/glycerin from Heritage. I was using Mario Badescu rosewater until I realized it contains red dye, blue dye, hexalyne glycol alcohol, and butelyne...umm no thanks, too much alcohol for a product created to use several times a day..Heritage is void of all that junk, and a natural product. I have purchased at least 15-20 bottles of this over the last 2 yrs, and cannot be without it. I set my makeup with it, I spray it on my brushes before use, spray my Beauty Blender before use, I spray it at night as my final cleansing/moisturizing step to seal in all the moisture of my moisturizer and serum, and a few times throughout the day to freshen my makeup.

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

So glad I finally tried this! I can spray to my hearts content on my sensitive skin and it doesnt bother me. I use mostly on my face, but the bottle says you can use this as a body spray as well. I love that I can spray on for a little scented pick me up when out and about. I wear flip flops all day... I usually carry baby wipes to wipe street grime from my feet. This would make a great spritz for after that. Will definitely repurchase!

on 1/4/2016 12:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I am on my third bottle of this. Although the manufacturer suggests using as a perfume or body splash, I use it as a toner on my face after I've cleansed. It's soothing, calming, and smells pleasant. My skin is dry and sensitive, and I've not had any side effects. I like that there are only two ingredients - roses and water. I agree the hype over magnetized water is weird. If you can get past the cheap-looking packaging and ignore the whole vortexed magnetized "selling points", this is a good, simple, natural product.

Popular Fragrances