Rosewater by Heritage Products

4.6

Vor Mag Water, Hydroessential Rose Oil

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I gave this product 3 stars cause I feel like it's overrated. I guess I was expecting too much, lol, but to me it's just a really nice smelling mist in a bottle for $7. I guess it's refreshing for a hot summer day or if you have a sunburn, allergic reaction, etc. but to me it's not all that worth it. I do love the smell of roses though, but that's about it. I feel like I'd rather make a green tea spray or cucumber spray which is free (since I have it in my house already) and it'd feel just as refreshing with the same effects.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Love, love, and more love for the Heritage Rosewater. My skin isn't the same without it.
I use this as a toner both in the morning and at night as it hydrates extremely well. I have issues with milia on my forehead and this rosewater truly does the trick. I've noticed that when I run out of this my skin starts to freak out and gets extremely bumpy/rough in texture, but after using the rosewater again it'll calm down in a few days.

Super soothing and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft! It feels great layering a moisturizer/oil on top. Also really great for spritzing in the middle of the day (cooling + calming). Definitely my HG toner, nothing can replace it (and trust me, I've tried).

I try to write all my reviews the same way I'd like to see reviews, so first off here are my stats:
- 18 years old
- Combination skin, oily t-zone and slightly dry cheeks
- Acne prone, especially to black heads
- Some acne scarring (hyperpigmintation)

This is basically the most perfect toner, make up setter, whatever!

Pros
- Spritz bottle is convenient + the rose colored bottle
- Smells heavenly
- Just two ingredients: rose oil and water!
- If you've applied makeup too cakey, just do one or two spritz and it'll help immensely
- The most universal toner you'll ever experience, I usually spritz this after applying tea tree oil on my face as well as neck and chest, it's cooling and soothing
- If you're hot throughout the day don't hesitate to use this!
- Super cheap

Cons
- Gallon size needed!!

This moisturizers and soothes my skin so amazingly! The smell is so hypnotizing, and fresh, it adds a radiance to my skin like nothing else!

on 9/26/2012 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is absolutely enchanting. I bought it from iherb for a very fair price along with a rose absolute blend, and together they create the most beautiful scent. I use it on my face as a finishing spray after applying my mineral foundation, and it makes my skin look dewy and fresh. It is also a very pure product, so I feel safe spraying this on my skin. The spray itself is also really good, creating an even layer that is just damp enough to tone your face without ruining makeup.

Rose oil is also known as a "multitasker" for women. Not only is the scent calming and alluring at the same time, but it is also an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agent that soothes and cleanses the surface of the skin. It is also beneficial for the hormone levels, being good for the reproductive system and for a healthy menstruation cycle. Is it also used to treat insomnia, mood swings, stress and even depression. Pure rose oil is very heady and can cause headaches and even nausea, but this is diluted and so soft that you can use it as much as you like.

Will definitely repurchase, and I'm tempted to try the other versions out there as well. (Jasmine, rose water with glycerine, lavender and orange water). Great quality for such a fair price!

Popular Fragrances