Clarins Vital Light Night Cream

Clarins Vital Light Night Cream
Vital Light Night Cream

3.3

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a former Clarins employee for 2 years, I will say that I stopped using Clarins products once I ran out because they are pricey. I have been using drug store products for the last few years, and while my skin has been nice and clear, I am really noticing the first signs of aging. My skin is definitely dehydrated with lots of fine lines showing through now. I received this night cream from a friend who won a gift basket and didn't want the products. This night cream is absolutely wonderful!!!! A little goes a long way ( dime size amount ), and I have been using this in the morning as well, because I don't believe you need a day cream separate from a night cream. My skin is definitely glowing and my fine lines are less noticeable only with 4 days of using this. I use their application method and warm it up in my hands before applying, and press this into my skin while using a little extra for under my eyes. I don't like their packaging because I prefer pumps, however you can use a q-tip if you are concerned with hygienic purposes to scoop the product out. I also never liked the smell of Clarins products as my husband says I smell like his Grandmother and who the heck wants to smell like an old lady? But, their products work so well and always have and I will use this until I run out and then I will definitely buy this product for sure granted that my skin doesn't get any breakouts. I will update this after a month of using to see how things are still going.

on 6/10/2012 9:56:00 AM

I have been using Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Comfort Cream for some time but since I was looking for a little more hydration and a day moisturizer with some SPF protection I decided to give Vital Light set a try. Immediately I really liked the way this moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling greasy or mask-like. But, also within a few weeks I noticed my skin becoming more luminous and brighter. The lines on my face are quite minimal but even they seemed to melt away. Even when I don't get enough sleep or work long hours, I still wake up with luminous, healthy and soft skin every morning. This product definitely makes me happy!

on 4/23/2011 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

At first I thought it gave me a lovely glow, however the glow turned into loads of small spots - total breakout like never before. possibly the worst reaction i have had to a cream, awful. That ia the onlt change in my skincare regime so i'm pretty sure it is the culprit. The pot in unhygienic too. So thick you're pores don't stand a chance. How disappointing.