Maybelline New York One-by-One, Waterproof ] [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline New York One-by-One, Waterproof ] [DISCONTINUED]

on 1/11/2015 9:35:00 PM

I relied on this mascara all last winter and now it's discontinued! I haven't bought any in a while because i've been using many other mascaras. I'm a huge mascara junkie! I really did want to buy this product again in the future but now I can't:(. This mascara was amazing because it gave wonderful volume and I LOVED the brush. The brush separated my lashes and really grabbed them one by one hence the name. Usually when I pull a mascara brush out of a tube, a gloopy chunk comes out but this brush did not clump at all. But even if the brush got clumpy, I wouldn't mind wiping it off because I loved this mascara so much. Maybelline why did get rid off this mascara? Please bring it back! So many people miss it!

on 11/4/2014 12:39:00 PM

Yes. I like this one. It does what it says it does. I like the brush; I like how I can really target each lash individually and I like how it doesn't attract giants globs of mascara that end up manifesting on my lashes. I like how it doesn't clump, how it makes them look long and thick and full. And oh boy, is it waterproof. I CANNOT get this stuff off with my Garnier micellair water stuff. Nono, this requires proper eye-makeup remover!

This is my favorite mascara! My lashes are a little bit on the long side and average thickness so this stuff makes them look pretty darn flawless. I do have to be careful when putting it on that it doesn't poke my eyelids with the wand but that's not a problem. You'll also need a good makeup remover cuz this stuff isn't going anywhere. I love it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara! So much better than the regular version. Doesn't clump and holds a curl great. The only problem I have with it is that it is very hard to remove- even with my Neutrogena makeup wipes. Also the packages is iffy. On every bottle I have purchased, the part of the tube that removes the excess mascara pops off and it is a hassle to fix. Nonetheless still my favorite mascara by far!

My HG of mascaras! Perfectly and evenly coated lashes, no clumps and no spider leg lashes. Only downfall is the lack of seal between the wand and the tube. These mascaras dry out rather quickly!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I actually really really like this mascara. I find that it doesn't clump or smudge on me. Holds a curl, volumizes and separates my lashes really well. I also tried the L'oreal voluminous carbon black (waterproof) because of the hype and I wanted to compare it to this one but found that it's not as good in terms of those points that I mentioned. For now my feelings are that I will buy this mascara again. The only single issue that I have is that it's pretty hard to remove.

I normally do not like maybelline mascaras because I find them to be heavy and l clumpy but I saw this on sale at my local Walmart and thought I'd give it a try and now I'm in LOVE . This mascara has eveything I want in a mascara . It makes my lashes look super long and voluminous plus it keeps a curl . I got this in blackest black and it is true to the name . My only complaint is that it isn't fully waterproof but that's ok with me . This mascara (as most water proof mascaras) is tough to get off but a cotton pad soaked in coconut oil does the trick . I love mascara on its own, but I love it with the l'oreal shocking extensions mascara in waterproof (this formula is fully waterproof ) . Paired together they create massive long ,false looking lashes without the bulk and clumps . Best part both the maybelline and l'oreal mascara are very build able . You can layer to your hearts content and best of all it's very cheap so you don't have to pay a fortune for HE mascaras that don't even live up to what this can do .

on 7/1/2014 3:41:00 AM

This is my favorite waterproof mascara. It lengthens, thickens and darkens my short, straight Asian lashes incredibly well. It also holds a curl all day long until I remove it with Ponds at night. I lightly dust my undereye area with loose foundation powder before applying mascara, and so far have had no issues with flaking or smudging with the One-by-One.

This mascara is being DISCONTINUED. Stock up while you can. Alternatively, you can try the Maybelline Rocket waterproof mascara (requires more coats to achieve a similar effect; slightly different wand).

on 5/28/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my holy grail mascara. I used to love the maybelline rocket volume express mascara, but I ran out and decided to try this one. It turned out that I actually liked it more than that one and that was a surprise considering the rocket volume express had been my all time favourite. It is so natural and clump free. No matter how many coats I apply, it is clump free. Also, it holds a curl wonderfully and it's volumizing and lengthening. It rarely smudges and it is extremely waterproof. If you are new to mascaras or you want a natural volumizing and lengthening mascara, I highly recommend this product.

I use to LOVE this mascara when I wanted a more natural look! It does clump after multiple coats which is great! It doesn't give a lot of volume or a lot of length but a good amount for a more natural look!