Coppola Keratin Complex Keratin Color Care Conditioner

4.2

on 1/21/2016 2:22:00 PM

Most amazing conditioner I have ever found for my thin very curly very dry hair. My hair needs TONS of moisture w/o being weighed down. Only product that I have ever found that does the job. Very, very reasonable price as well (especially if purchase large size at Ulta)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I do really like this conditioner - I used it last year on my double processed platinum blonde hair & fell in love as it really does soften up my ends & make my hair feel healthier. But my mom-in-law recently got me hooked to Wenn and I am now using this as my Wenn supply ran out early and I have to say, it's not as big of a deal as I once thought it was a year ago. I guess when you find another product that works the best for you it makes all other products seem inadequate, but I can't say that this doesn't do a great job. Just doesn't do the BEST job I've experienced :)

To Read all 10 Reviews, Login or Join

I can't explain how much I love this conditioner! I don't think I will ever find one that comes close to making my hair as soft and silky as this one! And for people like me who lack volume, it does not weigh your hair down!

on 6/28/2012 10:19:00 PM

This conditioner/shampoo combo has improved my hair over time so much. It used to be frizzy, brittle and now grows faster, is healthier and shinier

This conditioner made a nice change from the shampoo which made my hair feel rough. Although I still think the shampoo and conditioner should come along with the keratin coppola treatment, like the Cocoa Keratin treatment that gives you everything for pre and post keratin.

on 2/29/2012 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been getting Coppola Keratin treatments for a few years and I noticed that sometimes, the results last way longer than others. I realize now that it truly depends on the products you use. Two treatments ago, I washed my hair with products that weren't from the Coppola Keratin line (Shu Uemura conditioner, Kerastase, etc). I noticed that not only did the treatment not last very long, but my hair got frizzy and weird. This time around (I got the treatment in August) I've used NOTHING but the Color Care conditioner and the Replenisher and my hair still looks great. The success and longevity of the treatment wholly depends on sticking with the products.

on 1/13/2012 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner together since I got my Coppola Keratin treatment two months ago. I don't like or dislike it, but I do have pretty dry hair and definitely need something more moisturizing. This leaves my hair very dry with no shine. I do think it made my demi-permanent hair color last longer though. I will probably switch back to Bumble and Bumble when I finish the bottle, but the next time I get a Keratin treatment I will probably look for something else that's sulphate / sodium chloride free.

on 12/14/2011 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The Coppola Keratin shampoo and conditioners are great when you actually get the Keratin treatment done to your hair. I used the Color Care shampoo and conditioner every time I got a Keratin Express and helped make my treatment last longer. I don't love the shampoo and conditioner with my natural hair, I feel like it doesn't moisturize enough.

on 6/12/2011 3:24:00 AM

This is a pretty good product. I have used for about 3 weeks now after having a Keratin treatment done. My hair is naturally dry and curly which I colour - now it is very easy to comb through after washing and has a lovely shine. Not sure if that is totally the result of the Keratin treatment though, but it has not stripped my hair of the treatment or the colour.
This product has a nice smell and I will buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My stylist gave me the shampoo and conditioner after having the express Coppola treatment done. I MUCH prefer my Kerastase but it contains sodium chloride so I can't use it. This conditioner is just okay, I don't love it or hate it. My hair doesn't feel silky after rinsing like it did with Kerastase. Will continue to use it until my BKT comes out and then back to my HG.