L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had to hunt this down at a beauty supply store - and have used it several times and am not impressed (at least, not for the price point). I have fine, long hair but lots of it - and with running outside, it's gotten dry, brittle, and coarse. I applied some of this on my ends (several different times, including after a weekly clarifying shampoo to make sure it wasn't buildup in my hair causing the dryness/damage) - and I wasn't impressed. I actually think conditioners like Pantene do a better job on my hair, if I want that conditioned feeling? (greasy, maybe, but softer). This stuff just ended up making my hair feel a little less dry, but dirty. Not soft. Not for the $$$ you pay - I wasn't impressed. I ended up going out and buying Biolage Hydrotherapie conditioning balm - that seems much better than this product (similar pricepoint).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this product because it definitely does a great job at conditioning.

Something I've picked up on is many of the same people giving me grief for rating certain drugstore products highly are the same ones that love this particular conditioner. Surprise, it's not any better ingredient wise. This contains a high amount of wax and silicone. So if you do by chance like this conditioner, it means your hair also reacts well to those ingredients. I personally LOVE silicone and wax for my hair. They lock in moisture, add softness by coating the hair shaft, and detangle my ends. Thus my hair mimics a healthier version of itself.

Here is the ingredient list:

As much as I do like this deep conditioner, I feel there are better options on the market. It's honestly just the silicone & wax giving me good results. I could easily find those 2 ingredients in a better formulated mask. The isopropyl alcohol in this is a deal breaker as overtime it will damage my hair by drying it out. :(

To Read all 275 Reviews, Login or Join

I picked up the last one of these at my local Sally's because of all of the positive reviews I have read about it. I believe I paid under $8 for it if I remember correctly, which is quite inexpensive considering some other products I have used are $20-$40 per pack. I shampooed very well and then applied this all over my head focusing on my dry ends. I left it on with a shower cap on for 30 minutes or so and then washed out. Right away my hair was very manageable and I could tell that it was detangled. I let it air dry and then combed and braided and went to sleep. When I woke up and took my braids out I was amazed at how much slip and shine my hair had!!!! It has never looked this good without blow drying. It looks hydrated and healthy and my frizzy/dry/damaged parts seem to be minimized after using this only once. I am very very happy with the results and can see what all the hype is about. Take it from me, a person who dyes their hair often and has much accumulated damage, this stuff works REALLY well, better than some of the expense stuff!

My hair is down to my lower back, thick, and between wavy/straight. I'm a conditioner junkie and have tried hundreds of products, both drugstore and salon. This remains to be my absolute, hands down favorite conditioner of all time! It leaves my hair moisturized, silky, shiny, non greasy, and weightless EVERY time. The slip is unreal and it detangles like no other. The smell is nice and light, just kind of a typical conditioner smell to me so nothing special in that department. I can't see this not working for someone! Definitely worth a try. I've been using it for almost 10 years so far, switching from other conditioners to try something new but always coming back to this.(: love, love, LOVE.

I first tried this as the little conditioning packet that you follow up your Feria home hair color with. I thought it was the best conditioner I had ever tried. It smelled great, rinsed cleanly, and left my hair so soft, even after coloring it. It was just a bummer that was only found in the haircolor kit. Then I was meandering through Sally's one day and saw this tube of Feria conditioner, and I opened it to smell it, and sure enough, it smelled like the little packet in the haircolor kit. I was so thrilled that I could purchase this! That was a really smart move on L'Oreal's part, because this awesomeness in a tube!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff, I've used this off and on for over ten years. This product gives my curly hair the perfect amount of slip.

I am constantly looking for a good deep conditioner. I liked this one a lot, but I am going to keep looking. This one did seem to moisturize my hair better than most others. Overall, it was not as dry or tangly. I guess I just wish I was more impressed. My hair is very damaged...surely there is a product out there that would impress me more, would heal the damage better. Also, I do NOT like the scent of this product. Thank goodness it isn't very noticeable. It's kind of flat, plastic-y maybe. It's also not convenient that I have to buy it online (no one in the area seems to carry it.) I've been looking for years for a good deep conditioner, and I will keep looking, but I will also be using this one in the meanwhile.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

ADORE this!! I ruined my past shoulder length hair trying to save $$ by bleaching it myself about a year ago and I've been looking for something that makes it not behave like a haystack ever since. I have VERY thick hair that tangles. I don't need a ton of this which is nice because it isn't all that cheap, but still less than my Redken Heavy Creme and works even better for me. Makes my hair super soft, silky and even, gasp, SHINY. Never thought that would happen again. I only shampoo every 3rd day and I do use this as my every-time conditioner. Wish it came in a bigger size!

WOOHOO! I LOVE THIS! I used this in a sample packet after dying my hair and it made it feel AMAZING. But since I had to redye it a second time I decided to go and get the big tube of this (there were only 2 left in the store!). I am so happy with the results! I was almost going to by a redken mask but dreading the cost so im really happy i took a chance and tried this because it works even better and not as expensive. I plan on using this 2 or 3 times monthly for treatment but not as a regular conditioner because it would be way too heavy for a daily conditioner.

OMG I had virgin hair before I decided to bleach/ombre it. My ends were straw like after bleaching. This product returned my hair to its original state!!!! My hair was very very silky before bleaching so I could not stand the texture of my hair after bleaching. I was prepared to chop my hair off if I could not restore it to its original silkiness. This product saved my hair!