Etude House Baking Powder Cleansing Foam

Baking Powder Cleansing Foam

3.3

on 3/4/2018 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Affordable. Feels a little bit gritty, but not too irritating on the skin. A little drying on my combo skin. Removed make up ok but not amazing, still would have some make up residue. It ended up causing me acne break outs so I had to stop using.

on 3/3/2018 3:05:00 PM

It removes the make-up quite easily and it also scrubs, you can feel the powder in the foam. It foams well and leave the skin clean, whiter and a bit dry. I am using it for almost one year and I don not see any long-term effect but I think it makes a good job as cleanser and make-up remover.

on 12/19/2017 3:31:00 PM

Got a sample of this. Not good at removing makeup and stings my eyes. Feels drying and quite soapy. I didn't have the patience to use it up and threw out the sample.

on 3/24/2017 3:30:00 AM

Unpleasant gritty texture. Artificial chemical aroma. Left my oily face feeling dry and stripped.

Works great. Keeps skin clear and really, really gets down and dirty on pimples and other little things. Also really great to use as a mask!
Wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin though. It's pretty tough on your skin.

I have clear skin, not sure about the acne part but it does work in terms of removing black heads. Skin felt smoother and didn't cause breakouts or dry up my skin. Smells fresh, foams well too.

Got the pink(moist) version, definitely comparable to higher end products I've tried like philosophy purity, Clinique liquid facial soap, shiseido, lush.. You name it. I mean, we are talking about $16+ SGD for a HUGE bottle, it's great and worth the try.

One down side, ugly packaging.

on 4/25/2016 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a 'meh' product for me. I got the 'deep cleansing cleanser' and this is definitely one of the more drying cleansers I tried, since my face felt tight and I noticed that my face looked brighter after using this, but it was more of a short term effect. If you have dry skin, this may be too harsh for you, so make sure you have a good moisturizer.
It didn't do much for my pores, but it didn't break me out or gave me any troubles either, so overall, it's just a nice basic cleanser for oilier skin types.

Would not recommend this cleanser, I got it multiple samples of this from buying other Etude House products, and after trying it once, I could already feel my skin being stripped from any moisture. If you have dry skin, I would definitely not suggest you to try this.

on 9/25/2015 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin is dry at some areas and oily at other, it's very sensitive and I get acne pretty easily.
This product worked nice for me. It's not the best when it comes to taking off makeup (I had to use another cleanser while using this) but it didn't make my skin feel dry or weird after. My pores are definitely less visible since I started using this product and my skin feels and looks nice.
It does dry your skin a little bit so you might want to use a moisturizer right after using this product.
Overall: a good product for the price and I won't mind purchasing it again.

on 1/1/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about five to six months along with the Noxzema Cleansing Cream and TONYMOLY Blueberry Face Wash and there is a huge improvement.

I've been suffering from acne/large pores/acne scars for a while (since i was in grade 8, I'm in grade 11 now) and have only covered it up by dosing my face in makeup (which isn't great). After two weeks of using this product by itself, nothing much was happening, but after combining it with the Noxzema Cleansing Cream, it worked a lot better. It didn't start fully clearing my acne and scars until I used the TONYMOLY Blueberry Face Wash.

For added improvement, I used the LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask every other night for an hour, where my acne/pores/acne scars are gone and I am makeup free!

Buy this product asap, you will thank Etude House.