Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer

lipconceal

4.7

on 9/20/2010 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this a lot. I have naturally dark pink lips so to wear a lot of the nude lipsticks I like, I need to conceal them, and this does the job nicely. I don't normally find it drying but if you do, a bit of balm underneath helps. It's a very pleasant consistency too - much creamier than my normal concealer sticks.

on 2/2/2009 5:37:00 PM

this is smoother than the usual face concealers, and it does not feel heavy on yours lips. My lips are kind of pigmented, so just a little bit of this with a nice pale pink gloss does the job. I really like using this with the Etude House water glosses! I wouldn't use this if I had chapped lips..

on 8/27/2008 5:33:00 AM

My HG.
A Must-Have for ppl with pigmented lips, wanting to create a perfect lipstick application.

Unlike concealers, this product doesn't move around and get mixed with the lipsticks and lip glosses in a really ugly way.

It's really made for lips, because when you apply it, it has a really smooth, sillicone-ish effect on your lips, and voila!
Lots of products inside for the price - but i'm still itching to get backups!

You can purchase this on Ebay,(it's what i did-),
but the product is way cheaper in Korea. I was actually pissed to see the price difference.. oh well, it's still sooo worth it.

LOVE!!!! I could talk about this product for DAYS.

**when applying, dot product few times in middle of the lips, and smooth with your fingertip. a little goes a long way.